East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks good Lee. That should keep things a little cooler. When this pesky virus threat is over we may get to see it in the flesh.:)
Cheers pal, we should have a Brekkie meet where we all take our own flask and a Bacon sarnie, park on the front at Scarborough with 1 space in between each car, windows down and have a chat ....

Dave, are you classed as a key worker with this virus thing ? serious question.
Put ya prices up pal your gunna be busy and that Aston is coming

I’m getting jealous here everyone has lots to do in quarantine and I’m stuck at work! My mum wasn’t keen on fetching work home for some reason :dk:;)

Dave, are you classed as a key worker with this virus thing ? serious question.
Put ya prices up pal your gunna be busy and that Aston is coming
The list of key workers has not been released yet but I can’t see how we are not key workers. If it comes to total lockdown your not going to want a deceased in the house for 12 weeks until it peaks.

Glad to hear the car is back on the road.
Who is this well known member, I take it there is something amusing in your statement:dk:

E134-D89-B-71-AC-45-E3-82-F7-CB9-E63-FA408-E.jpg

I think Paul is referring to a bit of time travel I’ve done with a few cars I’ve owned. Here’s one of my earlier ones , or is that my next one :D

Having just finished a shift on the Wattbike and Zwift I’m off to do some mods on the car as I feel I’m getting left behind in this area ;)

Maybe some pink to go with the leopard print??

Dave. This isn’t going to be a “cosmetic” upgrade. This will be proper “performance enhancing” upgrade , watch this space ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom