East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Chaps
A bit off course here....
Due to food shortage I’ve decided to offer a delicacy I grow at home to members of the East York’s Brekkie crew.
Grown from cuttings I acquired from Fred Trueman, my Trees are now ready for harvest... Free of charge but only if you are a Yorkshireman or have got Dual nationality from another county
Max of 10 puddings per person

Attachments

• C4EEE4BB-1297-4F6B-87BE-7C13DC02656C.jpeg
    C4EEE4BB-1297-4F6B-87BE-7C13DC02656C.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DFC30C7A-E621-40C8-A18B-8D0A59EF4591.jpeg
    DFC30C7A-E621-40C8-A18B-8D0A59EF4591.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 27D57222-4A5E-454B-9D76-7278AB620775.jpeg
    27D57222-4A5E-454B-9D76-7278AB620775.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi Chaps
Due to food shortage I’ve decided to offer a delicacy I grow at home to members of the East York’s Brekkie crew.
Grown from cuttings I acquired from Fred Trueman, my Trees are now ready for harvest... Free of charge but only if you are a Yorkshireman or have got Dual nationality from another county
Do you deliver ;)

Hi Chaps

Lee

That’s great generosity and what I’d expect from a fellow Yorkshireman. As we are looking at a long haul on this situation is there any chance of a cutting, I’ve got space in the back garden to grow a tree of my own ? :)

Hi Chaps

Lee

That’s great generosity and what I’d expect from a fellow Yorkshireman. As we are looking at a long haul on this situation is there any chance of a cutting, I’ve got space in the back garden to grow a tree of my own ? :) (Somehow managed to post this twice)

View attachment 93494 I’m making the most of a quiet five minutes I agree with the mug :) how are the mods going Andy?

Hi Dave

I’ve been busy this morning preparing the garden for (hopefully) a cutting from Lee’s Yorkshire Pudding tree and Zwifting up a whopping great mountain. I’m now showered and recovered and ready to get stuck into some engine upgrades, more to follow shortly :thumb:

13-AB5332-C90-B-4-B60-8-A17-29618-FAFB2-BF.jpg

Ok

Having spent a lot of time on this forum, and the occasional peak at BookFace it would appear that if you own a C63 and it’s NOT been mapped you’re missing out on loads of free Power MB robbed you off and won’t have anything to talk about down the pub or at a car meet. The usually provider is issued , if I’ve used the wrong terminology please correct me , I’m new to modding but I’m really getting into it now.

Ive read a lot about “Mapping” and even had an email saying I could do it through the BBC port where you plug the Mercedes is Watching Me thingy in. Better still you can unplug it and if a conrod is stuck out the side of the engine MB CANNOT detect that it’s ever been “Mapped” and will replace your C63 with a brand spanking new one

As an avid cyclist I actually own LOTS of Maps which I’m going to try somI’ll give a quick overview and a more detailed review of each in due course (I’ve got to pop out and try and swap a toilet roll for a loaf of bread)

Map 107 - I think this is the stock map as it’s where I live , could be wrong

Map 111 - I think this is Stage 1 , good for about 50 bhp and as it includes Barnsley I should be able to do “Doughnuts” and quite possibly eat them too, I’m going to call this one “Paul”

Map 113 - I think this is Stage 2 - apparently “The One To Have” adds at least 150 bhp and you will get through a set of rear tyres quicker than you can get through a tank of V-Power. This is the one which rewards the “highly skilled and committed driver/nutter” , as such I’m well aware of my own skills/limitations, I’m going to call it “Dave” as your loved ones are likely to need Dave222’s services sooner rather than later.

Catch up later

Andy :)

29-FA0-B89-6197-4-AFF-A9-DB-4-BE8-A2893-D3-A.jpg

Andy/ Paul
Not a problem lads, I’ll chuck some cuttings in for you both and a few sample puddings, try keep them out of the frost and ideally in a greenhouse or on the window sill until they take properly, as soon as they develop a good root system either plant them in the garden or move onto a bigger pot...6585E889-B8D0-41E9-A804-321376CC8B38.jpeg65F35677-32F1-406D-8FC4-BF94083D36B1.jpegBE51EB04-8BEF-4035-A4B4-7F5EAA6D7484.jpeg

I actually went on a drive, more road trip really, 814 miles over the border into Scotland, to the location of part of a recent big movie, im just back so will post up my efforts tomorrow.

I have the picture in my whatapp but cant do anything productive with it. I went to Glen Etive to recreated the shot of Daniel Craig and the Aston. If you google Skyfall Glen Etive you will see it.

Last edited:
I have the picture in my whatapp but cant do anything productive with it. I went to Glen Etive to recreated the shot of Daniel Craig and the Aston. If you google Skyfall Glen Etive you will see it.
Some nice scenic shots there, bet that was a good trip to do :thumb:

They are all Jaags! Good pics and trip though, thanks.

Had not realised you could view other photos, oops, yep they are Jags as im currently running an X350 Super V8, one car at time at this house.

.One car but many interests.

Had not realised you could view other photos, oops, yep they are Jags as im currently running an X350 Super V8, one car at time at this house.

.One car but many interests.
Thought you’d gatecrashed an undertakers convention :p:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom