East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry we couldn't make it this morning guys, my car was self isolating.

Qtmb50Il.jpg

OoXGWyUl.jpg

QWTWZuXl.jpg

jzRc6Bul.jpg
VPJfW7il.jpg

oQ9lDbsl.jpg

Doh , went for a shower and missed all the fun :(
It was Lee in the garden showing us his low hanging fruit. I didn't think it was possible this time of the year.

When i sold my last car,to a doctor, from an area of Cheshire that is home to a large proportion of sports persons with the corresponding disposable income and new fangled pastimes and standards.During the protracted wait for his faster payment to arrive we were discussing Botox and other enhancements, now it would seem common place, not in any construction related environment that i am familiar with the use of Botox to the scrotum to fill out the wrinkles is the done thing, Scrotox is the new must have apprently.

Hi Folks

I’m glad everyone who joined the “Virtual” East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting at The Bikewheel Tearooms.

I will keep these going throughout the year as we had planned. 2020 is going to be a tough year for everyone, we can keep connected safely without putting anyone at risk and hopefully keep everyone’s spirts up.

Keep safe

Andy

I’ve just noticed we’ve not seen or heard from Andy (cawkyuk), hope he’s ok :dk:
:thumb:
Hi guys, Sorry I missed breakfast but I got roped into stripping wallpaper etc as we are redecorating the house. Also been doing some diagnostics on my sisters SLK 200.
I also have fitted better quality pipes to my catch can. Apart from all this I am absolutely fine. Will post some pictures up later.
IMG_20200325_135121.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, Sorry I missed breakfast but I got roped into stripping wallpaper etc as we are redecorating the house. Also been doing some diagnostics on my sisters SLK 200.
I also have fitted better quality pipes to my catch can. Apart from all this I am absolutely fine. Will post some pictures up later.
View attachment 93726

Glad all is well Andy , that job looks like more than a a couple of hours ;)

Andy, Rich has an E63s:p

Well spotted Andy , unfortunately after my virtual bike ride this morning I’ve possibly not had enough rehydration , or maybe I’ve had too much, I managed to get a home delivery of the local “isotonic gluten free” rehydration drink yesterday :dk:

F6A1F9D6-6895-4879-9E4C-E6E6E76D0D74.jpeg E442E03B-3B2D-4720-9A58-3027D3AA1801.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom