• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting dates 2020

That may lead to a divorce...........oh hang on a minute :cool:

It’s better to have loved and lost than to live with a ‘psycho’ for the rest of your life. :eek: :)

Hi folks.

With the current COVID-19 situation and Government advice on social gatherings, I’m planning on putting the Breakfast Meetings on “Pause” until things improve. I will restart as soon as it’s considered safe to do so by the Government. I hope everyone stays fit and healthy and look forward to meeting up again whenever that may be.

Andy

Having spent time in lockdown thinking about what’s really important and most enjoyable for myself I’ve sold the C63 and will concentrate on cycling for the foreseeable future. Having a car in the garage that does less than half the mileage of my bikes, and only gets used occasionally didn’t make any sense (but when did any AMG make sense). As I’m no longer a car owner of any description I won’t be organising any more meetings, but I’m sure I’ll bump into people I’ve met on the MBCLUB forum from time to time. I’ve no idea what my next car will be or when I’ll be acquiring one, it may be a mother MB or “something completely different”, only time will tell.

Keep well and keep safe.

Having spent time in lockdown thinking about what’s really important and most enjoyable for myself I’ve sold the C63 and will concentrate on cycling for the foreseeable future. Having a car in the garage that does less than half the mileage of my bikes, and only gets used occasionally didn’t make any sense (but when did any AMG make sense). As I’m no longer a car owner of any description I won’t be organising any more meetings, but I’m sure I’ll bump into people I’ve met on the MBCLUB forum from time to time. I’ve no idea what my next car will be or when I’ll be acquiring one, it may be a mother MB or “something completely different”, only time will tell.

Keep well and keep safe.
That was a bolt out of the blue Andy. It's been a pleasure to chat with you at the previous meeting and if you do get yourself another motor you will have to pop and see us all.
All the best and don't be a stranger.

Just seen this @AndyRC , thats a shame, but you did what you felt you needed to do. I will certainly miss coming up to you guys as I was made to feel very welcome. Take care x

That was a bolt out of the blue Andy. It's been a pleasure to chat with you at the previous meeting and if you do get yourself another motor you will have to pop and see us all.
All the best and don't be a stranger.

Dave

Likewise 👍 The Waterwheel and The Motorist are definitely ”in range“ on a bike , if you fancy taking over the reins feel free to do so, you never know I might turn up on a bike 😉👍

Andy

Dave

Likewise 👍 The Waterwheel and The Motorist are definitely ”in range“ on a bike , if you fancy taking over the reins feel free to do so, you never know I might turn up on a bike 😉👍

Andy
It would be an honor to take the reins :) The meets are important and hopefully get them back on track after this virus has been beaten.

Sorry to see your moving on a bit andy ... but have a hunch it wont be for too long.
Last week at work ( nhs ambulance workshop ) we where offered antivirus blood tests to check for previous covid antibodys in the blood.
Everyones in the garage came back negative....apart from mine !!! So i have had covid and not been ill or off work nor given it to anyone !! During this lockdown period.

Hope to see you out and about

Pete

Your organisational skills will be missed Andy but I am sure Dave will make an excellent go of it.
The banter on WhatsApp will also be missed.
All the best🤜🤛

That certainly wasn’t expected, after doing the first meet at the mining museum they were something to look forward to, always well organised and attended they brought a lot of people together, creating a little family with a common interest in cars, I will miss the banter that we’ve had and all your tips on cleaning, so if you do get on your bike and end up at the waterwheel or where ever it will be nice to see you again. :thumb:

Cheers everyone , I’m sure Dave will do a great job and move things along When things can restart. Weather permitting I’ll have a ride over to the Waterwheel when the meetings get going (weather permitting as I don’t do rain).

I will have earned a breakfast as It’s about a 60 miles round trip on the bike 🚴‍♂️👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom