East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting dates 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Hi everyone

The East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings at The Waterwheel seem to be successful and most people were happy with a Saturday meeting as there are often other commitments on Sundays.

http://www.waterwheeltearoom.co.uk

I’ve booked the following dates at The Waterwheel with the usual start time of 9.30am :

Saturday 28 March

Saturday 25 April

Saturday 30 May

Saturday 27 June

Saturday 25 July

Saturday 29 August

Saturday 26 September

Saturday 31 October

For those who want to there will be the option of a short drive across to The Motorist at Sherburn in Elmet in the afternoon for their regular Saturday “Cars n Coffee” Meetings (if they are still on due to the extensive building work planned for 2020).

https://www.themotorist.com

Looking forward to to catching up with old MBCLUB friends and hopefully making new ones on 2020.

I will start a separate thread for each meeting nearer the time, and as usual, everyone is welcome no matter what you drive.

Andy :)

Last edited:
I'll look at my diary and work depending, I'll make a weekend of it and try and come up for one of these meet ups, be nice to catch up with you guys again

Sarah.

You’re always welcome, will be great to see you, we might even make a day of it and go to The Piebald Inn for a pie in the afternoon :thumb:

I really struggle with Saturday's, but I'll see what I can do at some point during the year Andy.

I really struggle with Saturday's, but I'll see what I can do at some point during the year Andy.

Tony

We will behaving some other meetings/days out on Sunday. We will be definitely going to Sports Cars In The Park which are well attended events and you’re more than welcome to join us

Andy

I’ll be back on it in the new year lads... had a shitty backend to the year with wife in Hospital etc...
so yep I’m up for these meets View attachment 91015View attachment 91014

Lee

Hope everything is good for you and your family in 2020 , will be good to see you out again :thumb: The competition for the title of “Mr Noisy” is hotting up ;)

Will be good to see you at the breakfast meets again Lee :thumb: roll on March it seem’s a long way away at the mo till the gang get back together :):)

There’s always the opportunity for some short notice meet ups if anyone fancies organising one. The Oil Can Cafe in Holmfirth has been on my “to do” list for quite a while ;)

Lee

Yes all is good thanks Andy, I’m Defoe up to try claim the title back after my new mods...

Hope everything is good for you and your family in 2020 , will be good to see you out again :thumb: The competition for the title of “Mr Noisy” is hotting up ;)

Attachments

• D0D7BCAA-AE7C-4155-A5D7-D0E344374286.jpeg
    D0D7BCAA-AE7C-4155-A5D7-D0E344374286.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom