East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting dates 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Paul

What’s the access road like to the Oil Can Cafe? I used to live around there and the roads were tight , even on a mountain bike :eek:
One is narrow and pot holed and the other is a sharp turn and steep, not too bad if you go steady and there’s plenty of parking in the bottom car park :thumb: and it’s a good breakfast :D:D

SarahAnn. Which bit of the Yorkshire coast are you on? I’m not far away from the East Yorkshire bit and it’s getting closer every year ;)

I'm about 45 minutes from Beverley. We visit every week to go to the Well Lane cafe.
My trips usually end up including food. The meets sound good, cars and cake

Mercedes and cupcakes..what’s not to like :thumb:
9B7AA61C-ECA6-4958-9F03-F294648B6979.jpeg

Drunk already Sarah and it's only 7:35 :eek::D:D

Depending on weather forecast and the level of bleating from SWMBO I’ll try to get up to one of these in the warmer months to get a decent drive under the 507’s wheels for a change :thumb:

Depending on weather forecast and the level of bleating from SWMBO I’ll try to get up to one of these in the warmer months to get a decent drive under the 507’s wheels for a change :thumb:
Nah then, ‘ere’s a guide to chattin’ reight Yorkshire! and dunt forget thee passport me old mucker. :)
18AC9C50-3F34-4567-9469-38A4238CF076.jpeg

Reactions: Yex

Yex

Why not stay overnight, plenty to see and do ;)

Do'h! when I first looked, thought why do the cakes have wind turbines on :wallbash:
(Should have gone to..... or drink less wine!)
Your not on your own there, was showing this to wife and she wondered why you’d have a tray of dust caps :rolleyes::):)

Your not on your own there, was showing this to wife and she wondered why you’d have a tray of dust caps :rolleyes::):)

At least that's car related

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom