East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting Dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
174-BF526-6-D09-4-AAD-9833-7-D3-BF8187527.jpg

AE672-F91-7-B37-4579-B784-61-A838-B2-A1-B7.jpg

1-B9555-B0-64-F1-4-E7-C-99-BF-2-B8-FC4-B8-B7-B6.jpg

Not a Merc but this beauty belongs to the owner of the Waterwheel

2 Beasts for very different reasons..!
Great pic Andy

I do believe the Panhard makes my 6.2 litres seem “minimal” , having seen the engine it has 4 huge independant cylinders which I think are over 10 litres in total :D

Last edited:
I’m glad everyone enjoyed our first East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting and it stayed dry. If you have more photos please post them. I’m going to start a separate thread for the next meeting in August. if you know anyone else with a Merc , or whatever, feel free to bring them along.

Andy :thumb:

I’m glad everyone enjoyed our first East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting and it stayed dry. If you have more photos please post them. I’m going to start a separate thread for the next meeting in August. if you know anyone else with a Merc , or whatever, feel free to bring them along.

Andy :thumb:

I Could put it on slkworld if you wish Andy ?

Pete

That sounds a great idea, please do. As you’ve seen the car park at The Waterwheel can accommodate a lot of cars , it would be nice if we could fill it with Mercs :thumb:

Will do then :) think we had 8 at the old tile works for a fry up a couple of months back.

Thanks for organising the morning Andy, we enjoyed talking cars! Harvey and John.

Hi Harvey

Was great to meet John and yourself. Feel free to come along in the Ginetta if you get chance I’m sure everyone would be interested in seeing it :thumb:

Andy

Erm.... I might have bought a new car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom