East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting Dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
The Waterwheel Tearoom | Tearoom & Bistro | Howden, East Yorkshire

Hi everyone

It looks as though there is support for a regular monthly Breakfast Meeting in East Yorkshire, thanks to everyone who responded to the previous post on this topic.

The venue will be The Waterwheel Tearoom & Bistro at Howden. The owner is a car enthusiast himself and the venue hosts many car club meetings, Mustangs , BMW, Rolls , MG etc. It is easily accessible from the M62 and has a very large car park.

I’ve booked the following dates for the next three months, after which we can review how things are going.

Saturday 6th July
Saturday 3rd August
Sunday 8th September

I will plan to be at The Waterwheel when it opens at 9.30am, if you arrive a little early it shouldn’t be a problem.

The owners have asked if I can give them an idea of the number of people who will be attending so they can plan ahead for catering.

I will be posting these dates on the Mercedes-Benz.Club.uk , and AMG Private Lounge sites but the meetings will be organised under the umbrella of the MBCLUB on this Forum. The meetings as always will be open to everyone who wishes to attend no matter what they are driving.

Looking forward to meeting up with old, and hopefully some new, Mercedes, AMG and Brabus owners.

Andy :)

Saturday 6th July

1. Andy C63 507
2. ?

Saturday 6th July

1. Andy - C63 507
2. Tim - C63 Convertible
3. Lee - E55K

Last edited:
Can't do the 6th July, supposed to be meeting a few guys elsewhere. :(

Can't do the 3rd August as I think the E Class will have gone by then. :(

8th September should be OK but will know a bit more nearer the time. :)

Will book first 2 satdi off work and the sunday is no problem .... will bring the none AMG Manual gearbox merc along :)

Saturday 6th July

1. Andy - C63 507
2. Tim - C63 Convertible
3. Lee - E55K
4. Richy - E63s
5. Andy - C63
6. Rory- SL400
7. Pete - SLK 350
8. Paul - A45
9. Brian - SLK 55
10.?

Sorry can’t do any of them they all clash with the Jag Breakfast Club meets

No problem, thanks for letting me know, hopefully after the first three we can work out some dates which work for everyone :thumb:

Will book first 2 satdi off work and the sunday is no problem .... will bring the none AMG Manual gearbox merc along :)

Hi Pete

A “manual” gearbox , that’s going to be a conversation starter ;) , looking forward to meeting up :thumb:

Thanks to everyone for the quick response. Please spread the word amongst friends who may not be members of this forum.

I should have added Andy Kyle’s car to the list, the owner of the Waterwheel Tearoom, can anyone guess the make and year? If it’s dry Andy will bring the car out , and it’s another manual to keep Pete’s SLK 350 company :)

74203780-AE39-4-BC7-B8-B7-9-F54360-C3-B6-C.jpg

20-DE3-E28-54-AB-4995-8-A88-7646149-BFC21.jpg

This group of Morgan’s from Lincolnshire were in for coffee en route to Scarborough when I called yesterday to finalise dates :)

AA82-D5-E8-CDB9-47-C7-8182-617-F266-CFEAC.jpg

6984-C0-DF-E765-4-FBE-A858-31-E484352437.jpg

Last edited:
You will be pleased to know that so far all the planning for these meetings has not involved any VPower and all miles covered have been “carbon neutral”, except for the bike and that has a lot of carbon (fibre) :D
29-ECDEAB-127-E-4-E67-9507-226-CC4-FB8-A8-A.jpg

As Lee said be rude not to,I’ll be able to make these days even If I have to work :thumb: Oops twice :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom