East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 5th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Ian

Hopefully lighting won’t strike twice and you can join us. I’ve put you down for the short drive too , let me know if that’s ok

Andy
that's fine Andy but I do work Saturday pm , that's why I was pleased the last meet was sunday, sorry I missed it.

1. Andy & Dan - C63 + Drive
2. Paul - A45 + Drive
3. Lee - Ratmobile + Drive
4. Andy - C63 + Drive
5. Fasty
6. Pete - Slk350 waterwheel + drive
7. Tim - A35
8. Flango - Brabus SLK + Drive
9. Tim Kemp - C63 Ragtop + Drive
10. Ian - Morgan Roadster 110
11. Ian - SLK 350 + Drive
12. ?

1. Andy & Dan - C63 + Drive
2. Paul - A45 + Drive
3. Lee - Ratmobile + Drive
4. Andy - C63 + Drive
5. Fasty
6. Pete - Slk350 waterwheel + drive
7. Tim - A35
8. Flango - Brabus SLK + Drive
9. Tim Kemp - C63 Ragtop + Drive
10. Ian - Morgan Roadster 110
11. Ian - SLK 350 + Drive
12. Dave -SLK250 CDI + Drive
13.?

7F649653-1AF5-484F-83C9-ECC34E4E8B16.png

Weather looking good for next Saturday, I’ll be letting The Waterwheel and The Motorist know expected numbers by Wednesday. If you could confirm I’d be grateful.

The Waterwheel opens for food from 9.30 am. For those traveling from the East we can meet up at the A63 South Cave Services and leave there by 9.30 or once everyone has arrived.

Andy :)

Meeting at South Cave

1. Andy & Dan - C63
2. ?

View attachment 89259

Weather looking good for next Saturday, I’ll be letting The Waterwheel and The Motorist know expected numbers by Wednesday. If you could confirm I’d be grateful.

The Waterwheel opens for food from 9.30 am. For those traveling from the East we can meet up at the A63 South Cave Services and leave there by 9.30 or once everyone has arrived.

Andy :)

Meeting at South Cave

1. Andy & Dan - C63
2. Pete - Slk
3. ?

Meeting at South Cave

1. Andy & Dan - C63
2. Dave - SLK 250 CDI
3. ?

I was hoping to pop across for this but, as my car has only just got itself onto a ferry today, I doubt it's going to happen.

Apparently it will arrive in the UK tomorrow but it then has to get to MB Norwich for preparation (no cleaning, I'll do that), then over to me with another transport company, then to my detailer for ceramic coating etc.

This means that Saturday may just be pushing it but if there is any chance I'll still get there. :)

I was hoping to pop across for this but, as my car has only just got itself onto a ferry today, I doubt it's going to happen.

Apparently it will arrive in the UK tomorrow but it then has to get to MB Norwich for preparation (no cleaning, I'll do that), then over to me with another transport company, then to my detailer for ceramic coating etc.

This means that Saturday may just be pushing it but if there is any chance I'll still get there. :)

Dave

Hopefully it will arrive and we get a chance to see the new motor , fingers crossed the weather stays good too :)

Andy

Last edited:
Meeting up at South Cave.

1. Andy & Dan - C63
2. Pete - SLK350
3. Dave - SLK 250 CDI
4.?

shame is too far for me or i would have joined you all :)

You’re welcome. Having relatives in Portishead I know it’s a “bit of a drive” to Howden and back for a Breakfast Meeting. Maybe worth making a weekend trip next year when we’re doing something :)

PLEASE NOTE - CHANGE OF PLAN

The Waterwheel will be closed the rest of the week due to a problem with the gas supply to the site. As we were planning to drive over to The Motorist after breakfast at The Waterwheel we will now meet there at 10.00am when the cafe opens, I don’t see there being a problem if folks arrive a bit earlier. The cafe only does a limited, please check out the link below for more information and how to get there.

The Motorist | Classic Car Showroom and Café in Yorkshire

Simon the owner has had problems with some people speeding on the lane which leads to the site. I’ve not visited myself so don’t know what the speed limit is but whatever it maybe please respect it.

I’m planning on going cross country rather than the motorway so I won’t be meeting up at the South Cave Services on the A63.

I’d be grateful if you can let me know if you’re still planning on attending.

Cheers

Andy

1. Andy & Dan - C63 507
2.?

1. Andy & Dan - C63 507
2. Dave -SLK 250 CDI meet at Motorist
3. Fasty, Restricted performance light permitting.

1. Andy & Dan - C63 507
2. Dave -SLK 250 CDI meet at Motorist
3. Fasty, Restricted performance light permitting.
4. Andy - C63
5. ?

Sorry I'm out the food at the Motorist shack is a joke, the real cafe doesnt open until next year.

Thanks for the heads up andy .

I might go over Humberbridge for a fry up at the Old tile works , Far ings road Barton on Humber Dn18 5rf .... if any fancy food ?

Opens at 8am.

Then drive to motorist

How about going to squires cafe? That’s where they have regular car stuff. It’s 5mins out of Sherburn? And then whoever wants to check out the motorist can drive over there?

Folks

Unfortunately the change of circumstances is out of my control. I understand if you want to do something else and then meet up at The Motorist or just cancel. I’ll be sticking with going to The Motorist and Meeting up with whoever turns up :thumb:

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom