East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 5th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. Andy & Dan - C63 507
2. Dave -SLK 250 CDI meet at Motorist
3. Fasty, Restricted performance light permitting.
4. Andy - C63
5. Paul - A45
6.?

Hi chaps
I’m gunna give it a miss this time, I’ve actually got mechanic coming sat morning to service my Jeep so it’s kinda worked out for the best for me, see you at the next one, have a good morning

I am hopefully ready, restricted performance light is gone, first run on the dyno this aft and a jammed gear selector fixed i have a working car.

Ill be there, will call at the truckers cafe before hand but will see you guys there at 10

There used to be one on the industrial estate near the airstrip. If not there’s a decent cafe opposite the coop in sherburn itself. I’m probably going to that one before hand.

On a separate note I’ve got another a35 coming to the motorist

There used to be one on the industrial estate near the airstrip. If not there’s a decent cafe opposite the coop in sherburn itself. I’m probably going to that one before hand.

On a separate note I’ve got another a35 coming to the motorist
Will try and make that one then if I get up in time :thumb:

morning Andy

don't think i will make this one , meeting a few from slkworld for a full english at 9am in barton. if we have time might pop up later but guess you chaps will be long gone by then.
have a great morning all, catch up soon.
Pete

morning Andy

don't think i will make this one , meeting a few from slkworld for a full english at 9am in barton. if we have time might pop up later but guess you chaps will be long gone by then.
have a great morning all, catch up soon.
Pete

Thanks for letting me know. Have a good drive , weather looks shocking again on Sunday :(

thought the venue was really good, a sausage sandwich is well a sausage sandwich. More to offer in the way of car stuff at the expense of some cushion on the seats. A blast form the past, lotus carlton rolled up and a Saab turbo "5 SPEED" with green loop pile seats and 195 tyres. Thanks for organising.

thought the venue was really good, a sausage sandwich is well a sausage sandwich. More to offer in the way of car stuff at the expense of some cushion on the seats. A blast form the past, lotus carlton rolled up and a Saab turbo "5 SPEED" with green loop pile seats and 195 tyres. Thanks for organising.

It was great to meet up and the plans Simon outlined look like The Motorist will be a great venue next year , could even be where we choose for the 2020 Breakfast Meetings. The Lotus Carlton was an unexpected treat. :thumb:

Yes was a good venue, has lots of potential for the future, thanks to the squadron leader for organising and getting us out of supermarket shopping :D:thumb:p

Thanks Paul

The Motorist looks like it will be very popular with car enthusiasts from far and wide. Always happy to help out with you avoiding the supermarket :D

F49203-AB-32-EE-4854-9-B3-F-F48-E9486-CD9-E.jpg

Thanks to Fasty, Dave , Andy, Paul Dan and Tim making it to The Motorist. It was a nice morning out and as Paul has said there are some interesting plans for 2020 which will make The Motorist a great venue for car enthusiasts.

I'll try and get up to another meet up soon guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom