East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 9th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D8-B878-D5-C152-4-F28-8016-9907-AD811-A07.jpg

Christmas “Do” , great bunch of people, food was good too :)

Thanks Andy for another well organised day out your time and effort is well appreciated

Nice to meet people’s better half’s , Karen was made to feel very welcome and even asked on the way home “when’s the next one “ might get some fuel money off her at this rate lol

Nice to see someone’s nice new car and ignore the muppets at your works comments it’s only jealousy

Food at the lion inn was spot on as usual and the autumn views across the moors were amazing , roll on next year but like Andy said my car lives outside and is on road all year round so I’d be up from a meet over winter if free

Thanks Andy for another well organised day out your time and effort is well appreciated

Nice to meet people’s better half’s , Karen was made to feel very welcome and even asked on the way home “when’s the next one “ might get some fuel money off her at this rate lol

Nice to see someone’s nice new car and ignore the muppets at your works comments it’s only jealousy

Food at the lion inn was spot on as usual and the autumn views across the moors were amazing , roll on next year but like Andy said my car lives outside and is on road all year round so I’d be up from a meet over winter if free

Thanks Andy , glad you, and especially Karen, enjoyed it. I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities next year to bring our wives/partners along. Christina likes doing these sort meetings but isn’t interested in doing the “Cars in a field for a day” events. We’re definitely overdue a trip to Whitby and the Magpie Cafe for fish and chips so will keep you posted ;).

Andy

BC0-CFC2-C-CFC1-448-E-B9-D1-A91-F83565958.jpg

38-E6-B840-4-AE4-4-C41-AC62-AAE876697-DCF.jpg

DDAC62-E1-5-E96-436-F-BCCA-335-B9-B3-E3-A1-F.jpg

Someone got a new V8 in white , congratulations to ???
I can’t hide anymore :) yes the green machine has gone, when I went have a look at the slk I couldn’t resist, it’s pearlescent white, Bengal red leather less than 8000 miles and a V8, it’s spent most of the time in a garage but it’ll be used everyday now, so rota permitting I’m available for any last minute meets :thumb: Oh and when I’m on my own I can’t stop grinning :D:D:D

I can’t hide anymore :) yes the green machine has gone, when I went have a look at the slk I couldn’t resist, it’s pearlescent white, Bengal red leather less than 8000 miles and a V8, it’s spent most of the time in a garage but it’ll be used everyday now, so rota permitting I’m available for any last minute meets :thumb: Oh and when I’m on my own I can’t stop grinning :D:D:D

As our American cousins like to say “there’s no substitute for cubic inches” , glad you’re enjoying the new car and that Susan likes it too :) I’m sure we will have some impromptu meets over the winter , I know Dave had something in mind , South of the Humber I think?

Andy

Last edited:

Expensive trip to wales in the end :) :) :) ! Welcome to the burnt neck gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom