East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings - Winter Months?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Hi folks

Thanks to everyone who has supported the East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings this year. We started these well into year but they have been well attended so far with plenty of new people joining us. With the winter months approaching I’ve not booked any more dates at The Waterwheel Howden as I was planning to put the regular monthly meetings on hold and restart them at The Waterwheel in April 2020.

There is an opportunity over the winter months to try out some different places to meet up for breakfast even if it’s only a few people who turn up.

A few suggestions so far have been :

The Lincolnshire Air Museum
The Museum - Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre

The Oil Can Cafe - Holmfirth

The Carding Shed | The Vintage Motoring Experience

If you fancy suggesting a venue, date and time please feel free, and we can see what support there is. I can’t guarantee I’ll be attending myself but happy to keep the threads going over the winter months.

Cheers

Andy

We had an impromptu brekkie meet last Sunday, nothing car related Me, flango and Big Un went to a Toby carvery in Doncaster for an all you can eat breakfast... all in unlimited everything for £6.29 inc coffees/tea
Brilliant way to kill a couple of hours over the winter months

77847FBC-185D-40EC-A1DE-82A269A7A07F.jpeg
There’s only one cafe.
Sid’s cafe Holmfirth.

Andy,
Yes I’ve been here, it’s a nice place with decent size parking on gravel type hard standing
Cafe/shop has a Waterwheel look/feel
Not a greasy spoon type cafe.
Nice place
I’ll have another visit and report back
Home | Farm Shop, Butchery and Cafe | Uncle Henry's

Never visited myself but I think a few car groups meet at Uncle Henry’s near Gainsborough.

Lee , have you been here, not a million miles from you ?

I'd be interested if it's a Sunday Andy, especially if it's closer to Leicestershire ;)

Looks like they have done the car park, anyway will let you know

Lee

I think there is a North Lincolnshire Classic Car Club who go there a bit. Look forward to hearing what it’s like :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom