East Yorkshire Virtual breakfast meet Saturday 27th June 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave222

Car
Slk 250 cdi
Hi all

As promised the East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings will continue as planned for 2020 albeit as “Virtual” meetings. The venue will now be The Bikewheel Tearoom for the foreseeable future, usual start time of 9.30am.

Please post a picture of the breakfast and some favourite shots of your car. To add a bit of extra interest what will be your ideal next car

Looking forward to “Virtually“ meeting old friends and hopefully some new ones.
D0AE3CDF-81A5-4C42-9C07-15A44EB105A2.jpeg
Dave

:cool: a rose between...

1. Dave Slk 250 CDI
2. MissyD
3. Fasty S/C Brit

1. Dave Slk 250 CDI
2. MissyD
3. Fasty S/C Brit
4. Andy C63
5. Paul Slk55

good morning all how is everyone today?

Feeling fatigued, friday beers and luxury crisps have affected my physical well being

Being a creature of habit, i have had my usual breakfast, the one i have every day except when abroad,not wanting to give the inpression of reusing the same images,
Before

And after

I’m sat waiting for my breakfast to be delivered as ever going for the healthy option of a full English :)

Morning all nothing fancy here just coffee and toast this morning all nice and healthy for a change :eek: but I know there’s some eclairs in the fridge;)

Hi guys, sorry I'm a little late, more traffic than I thought this morning...

I like some snap crackle and pop in the morning and bubbles in my tea :thumb:

20200627_092255.jpg

I see things are well advanced over at The Motorist, workshops and showroom are on appointments and building works coming to an end, been a bonus for everyone them doing the works while we were all forbidden, behind the scenes so to speak

It looks like they are making good progress. I’m going to get in touch with the waterwheel later on to see about a proper meet next month so keep an eye on here :)

I am sat here all expectant waiting for a courier to bring my new,well old head unit back. I sent it to a man,a genius maybe who has built a new Odroid computer inside it so it runs uptodat sat nav,bluetooth streaming,HDD,carplay,Front and rear cameras etc while retaining all the look and funtions of the 2003 unit and touchscreen. Will lots of fun no doubt for a luddite like me to fit and programme,.

Hi guys, sorry I'm a little late, more traffic than I thought this morning...

I like some snap crackle and pop in the morning and bubbles in my tea :thumb:

71990-8d67c79ab56a9d0b08f6afbdbf26de52.jpg
I do hope Baldrick didn't serve you that tea! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom