Eastenders!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Kevin's funeral - he's got the Merc Hearse - and guess what - it just went kaput :crazy: :eek: :rolleyes:

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes and eat my own toes with a rusty fork than watch EastEnders ...

:crazy:

"the fan belts gone and a conrod's gone through the sidewall".:eek:

Ah the wonders of sky+:D

It's all very uplifting stuff

Nah,, that was the AUX heater that blew up,. but I never watch it

lol
I saw it jerking forward a few times before it came to a halt and half the members of my family said... MAF and we all burst out in laughter, then came the explanation, and we all knew its gonna cost too much to repair, so bury it with Kevin Wickes :D

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes and eat my own toes with a rusty fork than watch EastEnders ...

:crazy:

Im with you on that one Howard.

Dont want to share needles though.:eek:

Kevin's funeral - he's got the Merc Hearse - and guess what - it just went kaput :crazy: :eek: :rolleyes:
I happened to pass through the living room as that very bit was aired - typical, eh? Raised a smile from me though.

Not as big a smile as the explaination from the mechanic daughter. Wasn't the diagnosis something like the "fan belts snapped, so the connecting rod has blown out of the side of the engine"?

:D

Having been tarred and feathered already today, you want even more punishment?? :D

Oooooo Kinky !! ;) :D

I watched Eastenders for the first time in about ever, and I was impressed that the car could throw a conrod at about 700 RPM :eek:

I happened to pass through the living room as that very bit was aired
Yeh, yeh..... I believe you :devil:

I'm with Howard

Regards
John

...... Wasn't the diagnosis something like the "fan belts snapped, so the connecting rod has blown out of the side of the engine"?

:D

Thats what she said. very funny!

Didn't she used to go out with the guy from East 17 who fell from his car and ran himself over?:D :D :D

Must stop reading the GF's magazines.:eek:

well i thought her explanation wasnt tooooo far off... i assumed she meant the little rod that tensions the fan belt had gone through the hose... ok it cant happen but its not bad for an eastenders explanation..

Must stop reading the GF's magazines.:eek:
Nice try, but admit it...

...you read OK! and Hello! magazine

:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom