Easter Egg Run

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pietre

Car
Volkswagon Phaeton V10 5.0L
Knowing how long it takes to organise these things, heres a thought. How about a central location in t UK and we all bring easter eggs to donate to a kids home or a local kids hospital and have a get together or a treasure hunt, or something along those lines. There is no point me trying to organise as there appears to be very few members living this far south, but it could be a laugh for the members and put a few smiles on a few kids faces. Just a thought. :cool:

Pietre - thought you deserved a response for idea at least!!

Although it sounds good - not sure Easter will work as most of the usual suspects are planning on the Germany run - your good self included - so this may either be too close or clash :(

In the new year - I intend to start getting a June Clumber Park gtg off the ground, coz we need to try and always have sommat to look forward to ;) :D Of course - if there are any other ideas, thoughts etc out there - lets get them out into the open :D

Brian WH said:
Oh and don't forget the annual favourite JIMMYs. :rock: :rock:

since when were you allowed to quote yourself?

Flyer said:
Anyone interested in a repeat SkidPan GTG in February?

Down with the Gas, up with the clutch.

Sure :D

Although that go-kart track looked like a good crack too............

I think that any GTG we have should not involve us meeting up and then driving around in our cars, not very sociable and could also be dangerous. But meeting, chatting etc is good.

SkidPan GTG was fun, or maybe that was my final lap co-pilot Scott :D :D

Summer GTG sounds like a plan, lets see if we can fill the whole garden and the neighbours this time :D

Maff said:
SkidPan GTG was fun, or maybe that was my final lap co-pilot Scott :D :D

Summer GTG sounds like a plan, lets see if we can fill the whole garden and the neighbours this time :D

IF i don't make DE , ill deffo come to the summer GTG... :)

GrahamC230K said:
Down with the Gas, up with the clutch.

Sure :D

Although that go-kart track looked like a good crack too............

Investigating :devil:

Maff, summer GTG at yours sounds good - was a cracking day last year :cool:

Maffs Place sounds good fun - I wasnt a member last time but I have heard so much about it since joining . Skid pan was good fun but not sure I'd want to do it again - Go karting sounds a good idea though.

steve_bcs said:
Maffs Place sounds good fun - I wasnt a member last time but I have heard so much about it since joining . .

Fibber, it was in August 2003. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom