Easy access drivers profiles etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpytosser

Car
2017 s213 AMG Line Premium Plus +++
Hi, is there a way to assign keys to drivers profiles seat settings etc? Also easy access is there a way to get it to move the seat back rather than just moving the steering wheel or at least go to my seat position when I unlock the car?

The height difference between me and the Mrs means I can't really get in with the seat in her position

I have heard that tis is definitely a 'thing' on some cars, just not sure if it is a feature on your car. Someone far more clever than what I is will be along soon. :thumb:

Can you not just open the door and press your memory button before you try and get in the car? Istr that the memory buttons work without needing the key in the ignition.

Hmm it does work I just need to stand there till it's ready (first world problems)

Now onto profiles so it connects the right phone for the driver must be doable

The other solution is to have one memory proton to fully back and persuade your Mrs to press that before she gets out, sell it as a way to make it easier for her to get out and she may just go for it?

Seems easy access needs a 3rd party module to work how most cars have it

If this is possible for your car, it should be listed in the Convenience sub-menu of the Settings menu in the cluster. Have you looked there?

Creating a user profile
Multimedia system:
System
6ffc05a40b52eddc354ae36531593424_1_-----.png
Personalisation
Create profile
Enter a name.
Select
67f8839b57238d39354ae3656178cc46_1_-----.png
The following information is saved in the user profile, for example:
  • System settings
  • Settings in the TV tuner's channel list
  • Navigation and traffic information
The settings differ depending on the vehicle equipment.

What car is this enquiry about? Not the W203 in your profile?

No a s213

Not all models have the easy access seat moving rearwards function even when you have electric memory seats. Our CLK does but the R171 SLK does not. I would expect an S213 to have it.

I'd check the owner's guide but they lost the book pack!

Look at the online version?

Any joy with this ? Be good to know as I have easy access but only moves the steering wheel. 😷🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom