easy entry/exit seat function

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

will308

Car
53 reg e class avantagde
hi all trying to get the easy seat function to work on my new w211 53 reg...i have got the info to re sync the seat and streeing wheel ...........streeing wheel works fine but just cant seem to get the seat to work any idears ......thanks

flt.eng...
yep i give that a go and still the same ...dam .....also my wing mirror wont till down when in revers ...but thanks

hi all trying to get the easy seat function to work on my new w211 53 reg...i have got the info to re sync the seat and streeing wheel ...........streeing wheel works fine but just cant seem to get the seat to work any idears ......thanks

Your legs are too long?......if the seat is so far back anyway the easy entry will not take it further.
Actually I do not think the easy entry has ever worked on my SL but then I have never needed it to move the seat further back.

Mic

flt.eng...
dam .....also my wing mirror wont till down when in revers ...but thanks

On mine it only does this if that mirror is selected on the adjuster (or maybe it's the other way round - has to be in one position though) - try changing over & see if it happens.

Setting it up is not the most intuitive thing & it's not the hardest thing to overwrite, needing reset again - somewhere in the manual it explains it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom