Easyjet VIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Well, it's not exactly the BA Concorde club, but as far as easyJet are concerned, I'm a VIP black card passenger!

They are sending these cards out to those passengers who fly with them 20 times or more a year, and they have some pretty valuable benefits.

---A price guarantee - if you find cheaper flight with a competitor tey will give you 110% of the difference as credit towards your next flight.

---Guaranteed best price - if the price falls after booking they will give you the difference.

---No fee for date changes

---No fee for up to 5 name changes per year

---Dediicated customer support team

I've always considered easyJet a cut above the other low-cost carriers :thumb:

Not got mine yet. You must be really special.
Totally agree with you on Easyjet being better than a lot of the competition however I have been really impressed with Norwegian

Not got mine yet. You must be really special.
Totally agree with you on Easyjet being better than a lot of the competition however I have been really impressed with Norwegian

My surname's fairly early in the alphabet so maybe mine got printed and posted sooner.

I've never flown Norwegian, but I have heard good reports of them.

however I have been really impressed with Norwegian

I had a horrid experience with Norwegian where they decided to reduce the frequency of flights thereby cancelling mine and it was impossible to get ahold of their customer service department for a refund as no-one picked up. That, and obviously the hassle of having to find a new flight for a more expensive price. That obviously has discouraged me from ever buying their flights again.

Haven't flown EasyJet for ages, but have to use them shortly and was positively surprised about assigned seats!

EasyJet are far away the best UK budget airline IMO. Real value for money provided you aren't relying on them to make a connecting flight elsewhere. Any engineering problems usually mean a cancelled flight due to most of their fleet being tied up on regular flights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom