Eau de Merceeeedes ... are you kidding me !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Essexbob

Car
2004 w203/cl203 sports coupe c200 + Audi TTs 2010 roadster.
Eau de Merceeeedes ... are you kidding me !!! nope it's real ... :cool: ... this opens a whole rabbit warren .. 🤔

The Smell of Skoda ..
The Stench of Roober ( french for rubber )
the list goes on ...

Last edited:
Not to be confused with the fragrance system that is actually built into the modern S Class:

Read all about it....... here A fragrance for the new S-Class.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 14.11.30.png

Ahhh.... Eau de Mercedes... nothing smells better than a freshly-opened bottle of 325.0 concentrate....

Wonder what Dieselman's choice would have been? If you know, you know.... 🤣

I am a sucker for Mercedes merch, quite literally have tonnes of the stuff but I would never have bought aftershave, as I would have assumed it would be like the Ferrari branded stuff stacked at the ends of the aisle in Superdrug and the like.

My wife is as passionate about perfume as I am about Mercedes, and has a “perfume lady” who picks stuff out for her (and for me) which she knows we’ll like. Many years ago she said she had stumbled across something in another store which would perfect for me so she bought it for me.

It was the first Mercedes aftershave to be launched, and she was absolutely right, I liked it and it suited my smell. That was a bit of a wake up call that we might be spending too much in perfume when she bought me something from a completely different store, and she doesn’t sell! 😁

PS Niting @KillerHERTZ comment, I wear a Mercedes branded coat every time I wear a coat, so I may not be a reliable source of good taste 😄

I am a sucker for Mercedes merch, quite literally have tonnes of the stuff but I would never have bought aftershave, as I would have assumed it would be like the Ferrari branded stuff stacked at the ends of the aisle in Superdrug and the like.

My wife is as passionate about perfume as I am about Mercedes, and has a “perfume lady” who picks stuff out for her (and for me) which she knows we’ll like. Many years ago she said she had stumbled across something in another store which would perfect for me so she bought it for me.

It was the first Mercedes aftershave to be launched, and she was absolutely right, I liked it and it suited my smell. That was a bit of a wake up call that we might be spending too much in perfume when she bought me something from a completely different store, and she doesn’t sell! 😁

PS Niting @KillerHERTZ comment, I wear a Mercedes branded coat every time I wear a coat, so I may not be a reliable source of good taste 😄
That is an excellent story and apart from the slightly decadent 'perfume lady' ( who doesn't have a 'perfume lady ' !! ) proves we should follow our nose.

Although I have to say the vision of a 'special night' with full Mercedes tout ensemble is troubling me .... :ttiuwp

Tsk. Would have been Eau de Chip Shop of course!

You can always add some ATF sauce if you like the fresh garlic zest.

At my local dealer now , all the smellies on show
They even have Frisbees 😄

See

Attachments

• 20210222_090715.jpg
    20210222_090715.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210222_090749.jpg
    20210222_090749.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

That is surreal ... and they've got flaming frisbees. I hope you tried the 'tester' to let us all know how effective the, quote "Contemporary seduction for men of eternal sophistication" actually smells or was there a 'person' spraying you as you entered ...
oh oh oh .... did they have a 'perfume lady' just like 'Bobby Dazzlers'. Are you now well sofisticated and contemptuous .. just like the slogan .. ;)

That is surreal ... and they've got flaming frisbees. I hope you tried the 'tester' to let us all know how effective the, quote "Contemporary seduction for men of eternal sophistication" actually smells or was there a 'person' spraying you as you entered ...
oh oh oh .... did they have a 'perfume lady' just like 'Bobby Dazzlers'. Are you now well sofisticated and contemptuous .. just like the slogan .. ;)
My wife has a “perfume lady” and I wear Mercedes/AMG branded merch ...which I even paid good money for.

It doesn’t look like it will end well for me if I ever end up in the MBClub dock ...I wear Crocs and was known to wear my collar “up” in years gone by. Fashion crimes.

My wife has a “perfume lady” and I wear Mercedes/AMG branded merch ...which I even paid good money for.

It doesn’t look like it will end well for me if I ever end up in the MBClub dock ...I wear Crocs and was known to wear my collar “up” in years gone by. Fashion crimes.
Mr Dazzler, I am sure you are aware this 'leg pulling' is purely about corporate merchandising and in no way reflects on an individual's tastes and choices. I also have committed numerous crimes against fashion and at 67 continue to do so with pride.
Does this issue also raise further questions I hear you ask, well yes, what about if Brut and Oldspice started making cars, what would they be like ... 🤔

* nowt wrong with a raised collar .. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom