eBay 20% OFF Everything Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanMorgan

Car
R129 500SL, W124 300CE Twin Turbo, W210 E55 AMG, W211 E320 CDI Sport
May be useful to some, but eBay are doing 20% OFF everything today when you use the code CUKFLASH at checkout. Only till 10PM!

Dammit. Just re-read the post properly. How daft do I feel now?

I've just saved £30, so a big thank you to the OP!

Woohoo!

Worked for me too. Emptied my basket and saved a bunch - thanks!

Treated my W126 to a new underbonnet pad, now under £20.

Glad a few of you used it! Use multiple accounts if you want to keep using the code

50 quid saved on a new mobile :)

Glad a few of you used it! Use multiple accounts if you want to keep using the code

Yes, just found it its for one PayPal transaction.

I did this after seeing it on another forum an hour ago and didn't read the 'only one use' bit. So opened a new ebay account but it kept refusing the code at the payment stage so ended up using my brother's paypal account and it worked for the second transaction.

One other bonus showing was 6x nectar points is you have it linked to your account (also ending tonight) so I managed to spend £110 and got 660 points instead of the normal 1 per pound spent :thumb:

I know only 5 mins left but if anyone wants to buy more than one item, add them all to your basket first!

Great deal - A friend wired me off earlier

I gpt £17 off one of my favourite eau de parfum's which already had been resisted at a bit of a steal price

top dollar !!

Saved £7 on a set of floormats that I've been hesitating on buying.
Many thanks!

Thanks Dan. I've just made a payment, and the code is still working. Shame it's not a big ticket item!

Just bought a Bose Acoustimass speaker system for the bedroom as the wife is moaning that the speakers in there are too big :rolleyes:

Saved £17 , thanks

Good lad Dan,£12 off a pair of trainers that we're already in a sale:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom