Ebay C36 Amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
Not Mine I wish :D :D

What should you pay for one of these. Looks a stunning machine

Ebay C36

that's a pre-facelift version. that age and mileage, I think you'd be looking at £6k max considering what I paid for mine with 52k on the clock. Need to make sure all the servicing and bills are intact and a major B service isn't due.

In a Monty Python voice "Run awaaay!!" :D

Just spoke to the selleer the reserve is 6k

Thmsshaun said:
Surely these things are built to go on and on and on and on and......

ok , maybe a normal 6 cyl c class . This car was bought by every owner to thrash it.

for all you know , it could be a lot of track miles .... Plus put the three letters AMG in front of your repair bills and the dealer thinks about what extensions he could be adding onto his building with the profit.

A car nobody wants ...... run away indeed :D

naa, stay clear, if u pick up one with a problem, it aint cheap to fix, rather pay a little more and get a lower miler and a 97+ facelift one.

it does look a clean motor, but i would never buy one without having it fully inspected because i know the problems you can get on them.. and how much they cost to put right.

I have a C280 sport at the moment on a '95 with almost identical mileage, and it is one of the best 202's i've driven. (FMBSH)

I've also seen a C180 with 55,000miles that was practically falling apart...

True AMG does multiply your repair bill, but with EVERY second hand car, you cannot predict what is round the corner...

Ricky

Nice thought will wait till Ive got past the magical 25 though and see whats about then loads to spend on the 180 Namely the AMG wheels.

But the quote off elephant was £1123 Fully comp with £250 Voluntary Excess. Not to bad.

WLeg said:
This is more tempting.... Might even consider it myself...

non original wheels though. they should be styling II's AFAIK. lovely full black interior though, that'd be my preference.

Nope, they are the right wheels, either style was available from the factory...

ah right. I much prefer the styling II's look, much chunkier but then I'm biased in my opinion :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom