eBay - C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by jaymanek
He is a trader, i may go and see it if its still there, but im going to wait until i have the cash from mine, not one to keep making journeys.....

Did you get the details? ie Is it on a garage forecourt or is it a private trader?

Originally posted by Simon
Thanks chaps.

I bid on it, I knew I wouldn't get it but it felt good to be in the running for a couple of seconds. I'll not bid anymore now I know Grahams having it.;)

Sym and I had a go, but no bargains today!

Never mind, wish I had gone and viewed, might have gone a bit closer to the mysterious reserve.

At least I have time tomorrow now :D

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Sym and I had a go, but no bargains today!

Never mind, wish I had gone and viewed, might have gone a bit closer to the mysterious reserve.

At least I have time tomorrow now :D

violin_player_sitting_wm.gif

next time eh' Graham.....

violin_player_sitting_wm.gif

Never mind. I just wanted to be the MBClub W202 "Daddy" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by GRAV888
Guess where I'm going today?
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Want to meet up?

I fancied a visit myself - not in competition with you don't worry!

If you haven't left yet, PM me.

Somebody take a digital camera?? Please!
:D Would like to see some piccies of a fully loaded C43. TIA :p

S.

Are you back yet?
Did you have a go in it?
Is it as good as it sounds?
How about those seats?
Did it sound good?
Are you going to buy it?
Questions Questions Questions!

I am waiting in suspenders too.

Hope he got tempted and got it. I can never resist a car. Have bought everyone I've test driven - no, not joking!

Mind it has just started raining here. I would not like to pick up a 300BHP C43 and drive it home in the rain ::eek:

<makes note to self> Don't encourage Graham to take up any free test drive offers - could be exbenzive !!

Originally posted by sym
<makes note to self> Don't encourage Graham to take up any free test drive offers - could be exbenzive !!

I know. I am on car number 5 now and three of those (the last 3) have been because I just wanted to see and then fell in love. Just stopped on impulse, then made purchase totally out the blue.

You see why the restraint in not viewing the C43 just for the hell of it :(

Right.
Where shall I start?
Few stone chips in the usual places, ie: front of bonnet and front bumper. Spec is as given in the auto-trader. It's the same car.
Was well impressed by all the goodies on show.
A few too many switches, but I suppose I could get used to it.
Tyres good, but rears will need changing in about 2k. ( about 50 miles cos it'll be a new toy).
I was offered £8k for mine if I left all the bits on it, so with the negotiated price, that leaves me with £7k to pay.
Sold my 911 yesterday, so all I've got to do now is sell my bike.
Anyone want a zx9r?;)
Decision time folks.
Not sure whether to go for this, or continue with the purchase of my own artic unit, which will make me money in the long run.
If I was still single, my mind would already be made up.
Anyone want a second hand wife?:devil:
As for the seats in it, they are the best seats i have ever sat in. They have the adjustable sides which inflate to suit you.
All in all, I can say that it was a very good car, fmbsh, all the extras you could want and a pleasure to drive.
The acceleration from 80-140mph is phenominal. Talk about the need to change my pants.:crazy:
He's on holiday for a week now and I'm definately considering it, but that means I wont get it in time for the gtg:mad:

Last edited:

Th acceleration from 80-140mph is phenominal. Talk about the need to change my pants.:crazy:

Graham(c230k) - aren't you glad you didn't go for that test drive !!!

Graeme - sounds like a bargain at the price you have negotiated - I hope you can work out a way to get your hands on it !!

S.

Never mind the GTG, his hols give you time to breathe.

Sounds like you gave it my kind of test drive.

Gad I did not go - nothing worse than getting back in your own car and it feeling crap after the car you have just tested.

Purchase and inflated servicing/running I could handle just, but £2000+ per annum for insurance I cannot all the while I have my mortgage.

Last edited:
Originally posted by GrahamC230K

Sounds like you gave it my kind of test drive.
Yep. :bannana: :bannana:

Gad I did not go - nothing worse than getting back in your own car and it feeling crap after the car you have just tested.

Tell me about it. C180-C43-C180, not good.
Felt like my car needed 3 more gears on the M11.

Purchase and inflated servicing/running I could handle just, but £2000+ per annum for insurance I cannot.

My insurance = £134 extra. = £476 now:devil: :devil:
Oh, fully comp.:bannana: :bannana:

Bar Steward. :devil:

That's why you should have it and I shouldn't then.

At least I can look forward to the benfits of ageing.

Told the missus I was 90% toward getting the car and 10% towards the lorry.
She said and I quote, " If you get that f***ing car, you can f***ing sleep in it".
Looks like I might be investing in a new single quilt then.:devil:

@ Graham C230K: If I decide to get it, you can have a go in it mate. I'll put a £1 worth of petrol in it for your test drive.:p

Told the missus I was 90% toward getting the car and 10% towards the lorry.
She said and I quote, " If you get that f***ing car, you can f***ing sleep in it".

@ Graham C230K: If I decide to get it, you can have a go in it mate. I'll put a £1 worth of petrol in it for your test drive.:p

Would it start with £1 worth of fuel ? lol

Just think ...... with those nice comfy seats I'm sure it would be a pleasure to sleep in !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom