eBay - C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How much are they worth? Obviously hard to compare as not many around and theyre gonna be v expensive to service, maintain and run..

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Hmm local!
Please check it out then, see if it has designo bird's eye maple interior. If so - we need the VIN! :)

Originally posted by Shude
Please check it out then, see if it has designo bird's eye maple interior. If so - we need the VIN! :)

I NEEEEEEEED the VIN !

Awesome looking car with all the candy :cool: Great find Simon.
Shame I have bugger all money to spend on a car at the moment heh. :rolleyes:

S.

Originally posted by Shude

Nick, I doubt you'd want this car mate :p ;)
Silver metallic with full black leather interior.

Although all the plethora of fitted toys would make up for the colour eh? :D

S.

>which includes the factory fitted Sat Nav system

Anyone any idea what sort of system that might be?

Originally posted by Simon
>which includes the factory fitted Sat Nav system

Anyone any idea what sort of system that might be?

The Blaupunkt like Jimmy's I expect. Now stop bringing this thread to the top of the pile a full spec C43 for circa £15K less than an hour away is playing havoc with my mind.

I am having all kinds of silly thought that I must really stop! :eek:

....probably one of the APS (Auto-pilot) Single DIN "arrow only" + voice systems - we're not going to be talking about COMAND !

Still a nice option to have !

S.

Back to the top again. hehe:D

Thanks chaps.

I bid on it, I knew I wouldn't get it but it felt good to be in the running for a couple of seconds. I'll not bid anymore now I know Grahams having it.;)

I'll bet Graham wants to convert it to a manual though

.....and I want to convert it to an estate !!

Somebody stop us - please !!!

I was not in the market for a C43, but the price on that car is LOW.

If I thought I could really insure it I would go for it, but unfortunatly there is more to consider than purchase cost.

Someone take advantage please!

I would definately go for it, but although my car has reached reserve on ebay, i dont want to commit untill i have cash in my hand..... im hoping the c43 doesnt get to reserve!!

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
If I thought I could really insure it I would go for it, but unfortunatly there is more to consider than purchase cost.

Someone take advantage please!

If you can insure it go for it.:D

Don't worry about the cost of brakes and regular service items.;) Know what I mean.:p

Current insurer will not cover me until I am 30.

Can't wait 6 years!

I guess a group 19 vehicle may have to wait a while.

Choping and changing insurance policies is only going to cost more - have to forget about this idea.

If anyone else is serious I would love to come and check it out with you though :D

He is a trader, i may go and see it if its still there, but im going to wait until i have the cash from mine, not one to keep making journeys.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom