eBay - C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
Looks good

Linky

How much are they worth? Obviously hard to compare as not many around and theyre gonna be v expensive to service, maintain and run..

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Hmm local!
Please check it out then, see if it has designo bird's eye maple interior. If so - we need the VIN! :)

Originally posted by Shude
Please check it out then, see if it has designo bird's eye maple interior. If so - we need the VIN! :)

I NEEEEEEEED the VIN !

Awesome looking car with all the candy :cool: Great find Simon.
Shame I have bugger all money to spend on a car at the moment heh. :rolleyes:

S.

Originally posted by Shude

Nick, I doubt you'd want this car mate :p ;)
Silver metallic with full black leather interior.

Although all the plethora of fitted toys would make up for the colour eh? :D

S.

>which includes the factory fitted Sat Nav system

Anyone any idea what sort of system that might be?

Originally posted by Simon
>which includes the factory fitted Sat Nav system

Anyone any idea what sort of system that might be?

The Blaupunkt like Jimmy's I expect. Now stop bringing this thread to the top of the pile a full spec C43 for circa £15K less than an hour away is playing havoc with my mind.

I am having all kinds of silly thought that I must really stop! :eek:

....probably one of the APS (Auto-pilot) Single DIN "arrow only" + voice systems - we're not going to be talking about COMAND !

Still a nice option to have !

S.

Back to the top again. hehe:D

Thanks chaps.

I bid on it, I knew I wouldn't get it but it felt good to be in the running for a couple of seconds. I'll not bid anymore now I know Grahams having it.;)

I'll bet Graham wants to convert it to a manual though

.....and I want to convert it to an estate !!

Somebody stop us - please !!!

I was not in the market for a C43, but the price on that car is LOW.

If I thought I could really insure it I would go for it, but unfortunatly there is more to consider than purchase cost.

Someone take advantage please!

I would definately go for it, but although my car has reached reserve on ebay, i dont want to commit untill i have cash in my hand..... im hoping the c43 doesnt get to reserve!!

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
If I thought I could really insure it I would go for it, but unfortunatly there is more to consider than purchase cost.

Someone take advantage please!

If you can insure it go for it.:D

Don't worry about the cost of brakes and regular service items.;) Know what I mean.:p

Current insurer will not cover me until I am 30.

Can't wait 6 years!

I guess a group 19 vehicle may have to wait a while.

Choping and changing insurance policies is only going to cost more - have to forget about this idea.

If anyone else is serious I would love to come and check it out with you though :D

He is a trader, i may go and see it if its still there, but im going to wait until i have the cash from mine, not one to keep making journeys.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom