Ebay dodgy seller returns, watch out!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nictry

Car
ML63
Just noticed that my old friend MB_Tuner (look out the last thread on this one) appears to have resurfaced under a new name carparts20, at least it is strangely coincedental that the parts and description pages are identical to the old MB_Tuner ads and MB_Tuner was deregistered days before carparts20 suddenly appeared :(

Oh and just to be sure it is the same guy he is registered in Gedling, UK and Germany as location (identical to MB_Tuner) it really is nuts that Ebay sellers can do this so easily after being struck off, shame there is no way of reporting it so that Ebay would actually do anything about it?

Buyer beware if you choose to buy from this guy! :mad:

Last edited:
It would seem strange that Ralf would want to deal with this seller??!!

Stick to Powerstyling or matrixcar for peace of mind.

Pitty those people who do not know of this site.

nictry said:
Just noticed that my old friend MB_Tuner (look out the last thread on this one) appears to have resurfaced under a new name carparts20, at least it is strangely coincedental that the parts and description pages are identical to the old MB_Tuner ads and MB_Tuner was deregistered days before carparts20 suddenly appeared :(

Oh and just to be sure it is the same guy he is registered in Gedling, UK and Germany as location (identical to MB_Tuner) it really is nuts that Ebay sellers can do this so easily after being struck off, shame there is no way of reporting it so that Ebay would actually do anything about it?

Buyer beware if you choose to buy from this guy! :mad:

I have used Ebay for a number of years both buying then on to selling, I have eliminated a number of dodgy sellers, [but mainly sellers using "shrill bidding", ie getting someone to bid up the item] by reporting them to Ebay, it's so easy, just click on "help" at the top of Ebay home page, next, to the left of the page click "contact us", then a box will open up up highlight what seems relevant, fill out email complaining to Ebay about the seller, tell them the problems, they will sort it out in 24 hours. complain, you will make Ebay a safer place to buy by doing so, do it now and you will be helping others, if you want I will do it for you, but i don't know the nature of complaint.
regards,
Capt. Peacock

Cheers Capt. Peacock I think I might just do that.

Also I don't wish to tarnish Ralf's name but having checked back on my paypal record the payment to MB_Tuner was made to Ralf Schmidt and email of [email protected] so I have to say I think MB_Tuner/Carparts20 and Ralf (Matrixcar/Powerstyling) are actually all the same person (backed up by when I got my grill eventually! I had rubish packed in the box with Matrixcars address information on!)

nictry said:
Cheers Capt. Peacock I think I might just do that.

Also I don't wish to tarnish Ralf's name but having checked back on my paypal record the payment to MB_Tuner was made to Ralf Schmidt and email of [email protected] so I have to say I think MB_Tuner/Carparts20 and Ralf (Matrixcar/Powerstyling) are actually all the same person (backed up by when I got my grill eventually! I had rubish packed in the box with Matrixcars address information on!)

yes i have noticed this too.....

my dealing with Ralf via his mercedesmichi didnt go very well...

took about 2 weeks for me to get an invoice/reply after winning the item after several emails....

then item turned up damaged. it was sold as 2nd hand but no mention of it being damaged in the auction.....

seems he uses these other user ids on ebay to off-load all the sh'te.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom