Ebay Help required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes Paypal do and I have used it in the past. Their refund is separate to eBay

Hi
Cheers for the link
I tried to do that earlier, logged in and tried to activate it and it wasnt allowing me to confirm activation of the service, your link did after i signed in.
I am starting to think I need to brush up on my web site navigation skills :(

Hi
Cheers for the link
I tried to do that earlier, logged in and tried to activate it and it wasnt allowing me to confirm activation of the service, your link did after i signed in.
I am starting to think I need to brush up on my web site navigation skills :(
Have you contacted your local trading standards, mine helped me with an eBay dispute a couple of years ago. Trading standards have more clout than you and likely have contacts at eBay to resolve matters

I thought we had one go at opening a case. If we closed the case that was the end of the claim.
Personally I would be wary of closing a case I had made incorrectly in the hope i can start another.

I will enter into comms with sellers to see if they have a reasonable attitude. And I appreciate the risk they run when selling to the many scummy gits out there.
But I have been caught out by a seller wanting pointless photo's, wanting me to try this or that, as if the clock runs on the protection period may run out. So nowadays as I have no issue with opening a not as descried case, and it more often serves my purpose.

I have no trust in Paypal protection. Comms are awkward and terrible. Their decisions seem to be based on nowt and is more akin to 'tough, suck it up'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom