ebay help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrishull

Car
c240 w202
can someone help me, ive found something i might want on ebay germany but id like to view it on ebay.co.uk

ive tried searching for the item number and seller on both ebay.co.uk and ebay.com but its not finding it.

what else can i try?

chris

You might find the buyer has limited selling countries.

"Möglicherweise kein Versand nach Großbritannien", which my school German suggests he will not ship to UK, although online translate says "Possibly no shipping to UK". Suggest you message seller and request a quote for shipping to UK, as a Google translate of the web page suggests this.

can i log in to ebay germany with my .co.uk account?

The item is only available on the German eBay. The seller states he won't ship to the UK.
Looks like a dead end as there are none on eBay UK.

Have you tried any Mercedes breakers?

The item is only available on the German eBay. The seller states he won't ship to the UK.
Looks like a dead end as there are none on eBay UK.

Road trip!

Cheers,

Gaz

well my car is at the body shop for two weeks now and im using a punto to get to work so road trip is out of the question!

Easyjet?

Unless a forum member has a contact/relation in Germany who would be willing to act as an intermediary. Seem to recall some Germany locations in sig blocks etc.

You can use one of forwarding services like this one in Germany. Everything is explained on their website how to setup the address on ebay and how to use the reference number for shipment forwarding. I haven’t used their service but am keeping their web address in bookmarks for just in case.
Address In Germany Mail & Package Forwarding - Mailboxde.com

Hi,
Has the seller responded and said he will definitely not ship to the U.K. Most Ebay sellers are often accommodating to postal needs, especially when there is 300 + euros involved.
Recently I bought a door panel piece from a seller in Norway, when there was no UK postage offered.

Steve

i have messaged him but not had a response yet, ive called mercedes but they wanted £660 a pair

can i log in to ebay germany with my .co.uk account?
Yes , I do it all the time .

There are a couple of sellers I buy from all the time , their stuff doesn't show up on eBay UK .

Best way is to log into eBay.de and 'watch' the item .

It will then show up in your watch list on eBay UK .

Also when you do a search , make sure you have EU or whatever selected as your search area .

ive emailed part numbers to their website, hopeing to hear something back soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom