Ebay oddity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Odd indeed- might be a jilted lover who is listing ex's car.
Would steer clear!

The seller does waffle on a bit :p

This car has been for sale for the last two years, with the most bizarre descriptions. All of them just ramblings.

When it was first for sale it had a private plate RAP 350, or something similar, but that must have been sold seperate.

Interesting to see the feedback, someone bid £1900, but still thought the car wasnt worth it.

It looks a real dog to be honest.:rolleyes:

This is when it was discussed before.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=39079

Last edited:
drugs have a lot to answer for

Hi

Is that the oil pressure guage that is flapping about or economy guage or other??
Agree its a banger:eek:

This person has obvious mental issues, my god i wonder what this person would be like to meet face to face.

Reading everything he has to say portrays a twisted train of thought. like this train has gone way off the rails.....probably taken offfor all i know. Wouldnt want to do any sort of business with anyone like that.

I'm trying to think of a question that would fit with the spaced out terminology of the ad. Something factual but put in the style of the seller.

Just inquisitive about what sort of answer I'd get!

Almost as funny as one of Bears many jokes..........:D

Raymanboy is known all over the internet for his ebay descriptions, he seems to be an ok seller though, always lots of posts on forums about his for sale ads but dont recall ever seeing anyone cussing him for turning them over.

Jazz Talc !! Brilliant .... not heard that one before !! :D :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom