Ebay purchase (while intoxicated)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
g.f.p, in your commentary on all that is wrong (in your opinion) with young lads and their car modding, you said asian, and being the bigoted, racist nation that we are (and by that i mean all the types we have living hear) every one has jumped to the conclusion that by asian you meant the p word... and the p word and indeed the n word cause all kinds of emotions and issues.

had you said barry or trevor, like all the other members of the click on hear often say, you would have had so many thanks, you wouldnt have fitted them all on the screen.

g.f.p, in your commentary on all that is wrong (in your opinion) with young lads and their car modding, you said asian, and being the bigoted, racist nation that we are (and by that i mean all the types we have living hear) every one has jumped to the conclusion that by asian you meant the p word... and the p word and indeed the n word cause all kinds of emotions and issues.

had you said barry or trevor, like all the other members of the click on hear often say, you would have had so many thanks, you wouldnt have fitted them all on the screen.

Well put^^

Inverted racism I think it's called, although I could be wrong.

but i do actually mean to be precise people from asia (japan i suppose) that ruin semi nice cars

always amazes me how quick some people are to look for offence in what people say

i did not even think of the "p & n word" having anything to do with what i said as pakistan & africa/west indies dont make cars that we see here where as asian nations like japan/korea do

i though it was self evident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom