Ebay purchase (while intoxicated)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian 3

Car
300CE W124
Hi everyone, after a few beers i purchased this 2 weeks ago:-
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I actually got it for less than the price displayed because it's got a slight blow on the manifold (the rest is stainless steel!), i'm really pleased with it as it looks and drives superbly, what do you guy's reckon???

A lot of car for little money. Never a bad thing. ;)

Looks like a great buy Ian, those arches look rust free! Spray them inside with some corrosion inhibitor (Bilt Hamber Dynax S50 for example) to keep it at bay. Good luck with it - always plenty of advice on here!

Well done, looks to be a good buy, nice cream leather interior, and you could quadruple your investment!!!

Good one :thumb:

Two-door coupé Mercs tend to appreciate with time.. hang on to it, keep it well, and one day it will repay back what you put into it and then some...

wooden steering wheel, did an asian bloke own it, its a bit of an instant want along with chrome bits and tinted windows

looks good though

i said in a post yesterday that my mate shazzy says that young asian kids tend to get nice cars and put crap on them like the wooden steering wheel, quad lights, tint the windows way too dark, alloys that look wrong and a whole list of stuff as he is only 31 and has just bought a 335 coupe and i showed him the £15k wald w124 and he listed all the stuff i said

id never noticed before but he says its a give away and being a young asian id say he is in a good position to know

go look at the walk post and see how they ruined that car (whoever they are that own it)

it's ok GFP, i've got the original wheel in the boot and that wooden monstrosity's coming off a.s.a.p!

i said in a post yesterday that my mate shazzy says that young asian kids tend to get nice cars and put crap on them like the wooden steering wheel, quad lights, tint the windows way too dark, alloys that look wrong and a whole list of stuff as he is only 31 and has just bought a 335 coupe and i showed him the £15k wald w124 and he listed all the stuff i said

id never noticed before but he says its a give away and being a young asian id say he is in a good position to know

go look at the walk post and see how they ruined that car (whoever they are that own it)

Being Asian, I have never had the urge to put tat on my car. I have a wood/leather steering wheel which looks OEM. So bang goes that theory ;)

am i the only one who thinks the way asian kids/young men (might have needed to say that earlier) mess with their cars as if they have driven through the front window of halfrauds is awful

for me there are 3 main styling types, asian, north american & european

the fact i hate all asian cars other than my mates P1 and i hate 90% of all north american cars but love the styling of european cars is why ive never owned an asian car (was tempted with a 1988 supra 3.0 turbo though)

i doubt that you would get some japanese man in his 50's painting his car bright green, adding a flamer kit and black windows so its probably an age thing

am i the only one who thinks the way asian kids/young men (might have needed to say that earlier) mess with their cars as if they have driven through the front window of halfrauds is awful

for me there are 3 main styling types, asian, north american & european

the fact i hate all asian cars other than my mates P1 and i hate 90% of all north american cars but love the styling of european cars is why ive never owned an asian car (was tempted with a 1988 supra 3.0 turbo though)

i doubt that you would get some japanese man in his 50's painting his car bright green, adding a flamer kit and black windows so its probably an age thing

When you say Asian, do you mean Indian, Chinese, Japanese or Korean?

yes, asia is a big place so all of asia

but for cars more japan/korea as the rest dont really make cars (i recently watched a bbc 3 show where 2 people drove across india and he had an old car and she had a new car (both indian cars) and i was suprised as to how many cars they make in india but all are crap and would never make it over here so only really japan

just like north america and not the americas as im sure mexico & brazil make cars but well never see them here (is the vw camper & beetle still made in mexico)

Seen plenty of crap driven by all races and colours, ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Just because one "mate" who happens to be asian says it, doesn't make it so.......

Seen plenty of crap driven by all races and colours, ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Just because one "mate" who happens to be asian says it, doesn't make it so.......

Got to agree with that. Some of the Nova's and Pugs I see round here are just awful. Bit like the Mods with the Scooters and all the mirrors. I never got that. I was too busy putting a big whip antenna on my mini and about 4 spots across the front and a big reversing light on the back. I seem to recall the odd Paddy Hopkirk sticker on there too. Oh and some "go faster stripes" on it. I remember buying a centre console to - that was for my 8 track machne.

just watch fast & furious to see everything thats wrong with asian cars and north american ones too

you lot are too old and seem to have no idea about the car styles of places like japan

just look

images

images

images

now i give up as my eyes are bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom