eBay road rage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andi968

Car
Ml270 Cdi C280 Sport
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Why do eBay still allow D*c*Heads to bid and why does the coalition government not take away computers from the likes of pedophiles and bloody non paying bidders its just cost me over £100 to advertise on eBay for 10 days then the final value fee for some dickhead to bid in the last 30 seconds he only opened his account 10 mins before and have you ever tried speaking to eBay to report it not a cat in hells chance
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

[Modorator edit] Details removed. This kind of thing can get the forum into rather hot water. The forum shouldnt be used to wage wars in this fashion despite the temptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is annoying and it always seems to happen (to me anyway) when selling cars. Even with the car going for a decent amount some prat decides to bid over the odds with a newly created account!

It's really frustrating and I can see why it puts a lot of people of ebay. Don't bother trying to call ebay but to report the buyer as a non payer and register for the insertion fee and final fee to be credited back to you.

Also may be worth offering a 'second chance' offer to the next highest bidder.

Hmm, I am not sure you have actually named a real person, given the "interesting" postcode: N1gg3rs

It does all seem a bit of a waste of this scammer's time.

Just offer it to the second highest bidder, but I understand your frustration.

Hmm, I am not sure you have actually named a real person, given the "interesting" postcode: N1gg3rs

It does all seem a bit of a waste of this scammer's time.

It's not a real person have checked local voting register n royalmail (gpo when I worked there) would never issue offensive postcodes ie the one above or the likes of (tit)

:dk:N1gg3rs? what sort of a postcode is that??:dk:
I know what you are going through, because it has happened to me on a few occasions- one being that someone won (at the last minute) a van I was selling on a ten day listing. He then e-mailed me the day after and said he didn't want it anymore!!!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
So you aren't on your own:thumb:

On ebay you can set rules to block bidders with low feedback etc

Mine is set to refuse bidders who..

Have received 2 Unpaid Item strike(s) within 1 Month(s) Have a primary postage address in a location I don't ship to Have a Feedback score of -1 or lower Have a Feedback score of 0 or lower and no credit card on file

I only set this account up to keep the books straight with my business account which is a top rated power seller account with 5000plus 100% positive feedback that's why I am so cross " I shud ha know better"

If you start a Non Paying Bidder dispute, after 4 days & no payment Ebay will refund any FVFs. They will also remove any feedback your NPB leaves. You can also relist for free.

Use their 'Help' pages. They're helpful.

yes i agree its cr@p but thats ebay for you.

put in a NPB and get your fees back and sell to the next bidder down.

NPB is an automated system.

yes i agree its cr@p but thats ebay for you.

put in a NPB and get your fees back and sell to the next bidder down.

NPB is an automated system.

Thanks for everyones input its amazing how often this kind of thing happens especially where cars are involved.
And cheers Mr Mod for taking the blokes details down it does leave the forum open to problems :doh:

Now heres a thought:rolleyes:
Hows about MBC.co.uk having a eBay account for members to use for safer buying and selling its just a thought and funds are not a problem because on each ad you have the choice to enter paypal email addy receiver :dk:

You need to click on 'resolve a problem' on the right hand side in 'awaiting payment'.

Request to cancel the transaction for any of the reasons listed. I suggest you just use the 'buyer changed his mind' one.

You will receive a final value fee credit within 7 days.

Hows about MBC.co.uk having a eBay account for members to use for safer buying and selling its just a thought and funds are not a problem because on each ad you have the choice to enter paypal email addy receiver :dk:

Surely this isn't a serious suggestion?

that would never work.... and not needed anyway. the ebay account would be banned within a week of "trading".

Hope you Know its all the same Water Company and water supply grid Water resources
for Yorkshire only difference been due to the forces of nature (ie water runs down hill) alas poor south yorkshire gets our filtered sewerage Mmm interesting :bannana:

But I don't even play the piano:eek:

hmm not happy with the racist words used within this thread, think the mods should take a look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom