EBay Rogue cars appearing in my saved list ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkJunedd

Car
98 CLK320 Sport
I have noticed something strange about my ebay account over the last few weeks and am starting to get a little suspicous. Basically i have been watching cars as i am on the look out for a 2nd motor and also i'm looking for a car for my son. My saved list is quite specific ,they are either mercs, beemers :ban:for my son or volvos (dont ask why) but a couple of weeks ago i noticed there was a Fiat Punto in there , then a week later a Golf appeared in there and now today a Nissan Xtrail. There is nothing purchased against my account that i dont know about, my wife doesnt use ebay and wouldnt be looking at cars anyway, and my son doesnt live with me or know my account details . Have i been hacked ??

ebay have had problems with saved searches c0cking up in the past, so it's probably broken again and you haven't been hecked..

Change your password. May not be hacked but better safe than sorry.

The adverts might have started out as a Mercedes or a BM* and then the cars been sold so instead of starting a new advert, the seller has just edited it to show a different car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom