eBay Seller bumping up the price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
Check out the seller of this Smart Car on eBay. The highest bidder is currently 'breakdance69' but if you check the feedback of 'breakdance69' he had previously attempted to sell a Honda Prelude and had the following in his item description "WE ARE ACTUALLY SELLING 2 CARS, THE OTHER IS A "SMART" IN AQUA GREEN, WE JUST WANT TO SELL BOTH TO GET A BETTER CAR. FULL INSPECTION IS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME ANY DAY."

This means that the high bidder is also the seller.

I know this sort of thing goes on all the time on eBay but I've not seen many sellers as stupid as this one (hope the seller isn't a member of this forum).

Steve

I suppose you have to expect this sort of thing in any auction whether on-line or not. He's just being a bit too overt about it IMO.

I can see why he is doing it but I think it a little unnecessary at this point in the game. If in the last 5 minutes it wasn't going to hit what he wanted, I suppose he could either stop the auction or bid what he wants the car to achieve and see what happens.

High-Lo said:
This means that the high bidder is also the seller.
Steve
So when he WINS the auction he can re-post saying:-
"Re-advertised due to time waster".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom