Ebay seller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Because ebay make money from him.

Simples.

This bloke has changed his identity on ebay many times... Also, don't ever give him your credit card details.. He has recently used my card details fraudulently..

Be careful guys....

This bloke has changed his identity on ebay many times... Also, don't ever give him your credit card details.. He has recently used my card details fraudulently..

Be careful guys....

Did you report that to the police? This guy needs his business closing down ASAP.

Did you report that to the police? This guy needs his business closing down ASAP.

Its proving it which is the problem and totally out of my control to do so... The credit card company are on it now and have the Police involved.. That's as far as it is at the mo....

Be careful guys....

That sounds alarming. I would not have noticed the wheels being replicas (perhaps I would have studied more if I had been buying those) and his feedback did not look too bad.

I just got a set of wheels and tyres from German eBay for the 212. These were supposed to have used tyres but only two of them had some signs of tyres being once fitted for the journey from the car shop to the tyre shop. Wheels also had TPMS sensors even if that was not mentioned. I was not particularly disappointed. Perhaps 100% positive feedback is the minimum acceptable today?

Report this to eBay as copyright infringement, also inform eBay you are reporting this seller to the police and eBay as complicit in fraud for allowing sale of fake items despite multiple reports.

The only thing eBay responds to is lost cash or bad press.

Ha!....just looked at the item being sold and couldn't believe it....my local alloy wheel man is selling the exact same wheels for £400 a set.

My mate has just had a set put on his W220 S Class.

Ha!....just looked at the item being sold and couldn't believe it....my local alloy wheel man is selling the exact same wheels for £400 a set.

My mate has just had a set put on his W220 S Class.

Hi Vlad, what's the name of your local alloy guy and what's the brand and style of these wheels please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom