eBay Stars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
So I got a letter in the post (yes, snail-mail, hand-delivered, printed-on chopped-trees type letter) from eBay mentioning something about being a valued member of eBay...

In return, I got a £10 voucher (quite appreciated; it just paid for another wallet :p) and a "special" number to call should I have any problems with eBay.

Anyone else got this? Viral marketing or are they actually trying to improve? I might call the number with a complaint just to see how they handle it...

Michele

Last edited:
I had a voucher via E-mail for £5.00, every little helps...:)

i got this a while back when i became a powerseller... now that i sell through ebaymotors (essentially a seperate enterprise) i got stripped of it and they tell me I can no longer call the helpline!

not that i ever used it..

I got a tenner voucher too. At least they do give now and again :)

well i find these things a bit of an insult really..

I was spending between 3-600 a month on ebay fees and they send me a tenner... cheek..

Bank manager came by yesterday... between our businesses we pay barclays over £1000/month and he came in and gave us £50 cashback... i really felt like punching his lights out but he genuinly seemed to think we should be grateful for this exceptionally ironic act of gratuity..
he actually said " we want to thank you for being loyal customers for 26 years and so we have decided to credit your account with £50 from us" with a huge smile on his face..

grrrr

I was spending between 3-600 a month on ebay fees and they send me a tenner... cheek..

Bank manager came by yesterday... between our businesses we pay barclays over £1000/month and he came in and gave us £50 cashback... i really felt like punching his lights out but he genuinly seemed to think we should be grateful for this exceptionally ironic act of gratuity..
he actually said " we want to thank you for being loyal customers for 26 years and so we have decided to credit your account with £50 from us" with a huge smile on his face..

grrrr

Always better than the little blue-LED keychain light my grandmother got for her 50th anniversary of her bank account :p

I got one of those £10 vouchers the other day too, and the phone number for the helpline just need to find something to spend it on :rolleyes:

grrrr

Who else would give you free money? So your telling me you rejected the £50??

I wonder what eBay would do if you made an add an it was for the number?

how many people would bid for a number to make all your ebay troubles go away?

well they woulndt get any help as the first thing they do is ask you for your id to check eligibility.

Really? Wow, didn't realised they were so "secretive" about it!

I now REALLY need to find something to call them about :p

Michele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom