eBay W202 4.3 COMFORTABLITTY!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think all thats left to be said is "OKAY"

Dunno why, and hope i dont cause offence by this but " Does this guy hav Tobyitus"

Looks kinda suspect to me, pics definately dont look like they are uk cars.

You can view the car after the auction is over !

What planet is this guy on?

Plus it's LHD.

As for the beemer - the pics don't look like they were taken in Belfast (unless it's some exotic new place that has been recently built.

And it's 1 year old, and comes with an MOT .... and .... and ..... and ......

The guys talking out his ****.

K

Last edited:
and ppl are bidding on the BMW. I'd trust him with £2k before seeing either vehicle - okay:D

What is puzzling me is the very fast leather on the MB - is this an option that I missed? Is it a bit like go faster stripes:confused: :D and does it depend which polish you use:D

Last edited:
Definitely a con.

No feedback 0 rated seller
Look like USA cars - check the size of the plates
Who is he kidding, pay a deposit prior to coming to see the vehicle? He can't even speak english!!

LOL

OKAY, OKAY, thats enough OKAY !

frightening . . . . VERY frightening . .and the BMW is up to £5k now !!!

S.

Yeah it's scary. Another thing that shouts fraud is the "Private Auction" - ie if someone catchs wind of the scam it's not possible for the person to email the other bidders and warn them.

I caught some other monkey selling what was clearly an Evo II conversion but listing it as the real thing. He had bids but the car was RHD!!! They didn't make any RHD Evo's!

Ebay is great, I've only had one bad experience in 50 transations but there's alway a nutter about eh!!

I've had an email from him:

*never been in accinde tit is hardly sued it was for shows only and weddin car thats all okay bye

make deposti into my bankaccount then the car is your okay

mr a comuntayo
barclays bank

I don't think so :crazy:

Simon said:
I've had an email from him:

*never been in accinde tit is hardly sued it was for shows only and weddin car thats all okay bye

make deposti into my bankaccount then the car is your okay

mr a comuntayo
barclays bank

I don't think so :crazy:

Is this the *new* Nigerian scam I wonder?? LOL

Never ceases to amase me that people fall for this Sh*te.

[EDIT] That account is out of Barclays Regent Street Branch - Ireland...yeah right

Last edited:
Dude - you should forward the headers of that Email + that bank stuff to Ebay. Better yet fraud squad!

I tried to sell a couple of cars (MG's) through the owners club website, every day I'd have people email me saying they want to buy the car _immediately sight unseen, give them my account details yadda yadda - it's all a scam to get your bank account details and con you out of money.

What about the PayPal scams! They almost had me the first time I saw one. You get sent an Email asking you to confirm your security details - look 100% real too - except you don't have to login.. Hmm!! They ask for Card numbers, Address etc! I wonder how many unsuspecting people got scre*ed by that one..

eBay aware.

They knew about it anyway:

eBay -- "An email on this item has been sent though this item was already reported".

I wonder how quick they'll remove the items?

Last edited:
okay, okay, okay! we all know its a scam but what about the poor guy thats going to get conned!!!!

okay.

I wonder how long it will be before one of our cars appears on ebay for sale?

I can just see mine now ....

Blue Silver Alluminium Mercedes Benz E820 Busbra estate for sale ...... identical spec to that of Mr. Walkers famous cars ... £16000 - AND only £4000 deposit in cash - no viewing allowed. :p

K

so extremely US spec...trunklid, indicators, missing side markers in the fenders, burlwood interior, doorpins...

0 feedback sellers on Ebay are always suspected as far as I am concerned...

Nice to see that there are a lot less spelling mistakes made in the listed BMW options...how convenient - copy/paste...

greetingz,

Last edited:
well i asked a few questions on the bm, he said it was import from france hence the mot, he also states it had been a left hooker but was now a right hooker and would i send him the 2000 deposit.............but i see ebay have removed both items.........

kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom