eBay ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KennyN

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Me - BMW 440i Coupe / Dog -Cayenne
Sold a bike a week ago on eBay ,reputable dealer collected it tonight and paid via bank transfer.

How do you mark payment as received + item collected as eBay seem to have made something that used to be soooo simple soooo complex.

Searched the "help" section but to no avail as it seems the ways of doing things on eBay have changed recently.

Anyone have any ideas ?

K

Same for me,
sold bike earlier, buyer returned with cash to be collected Tues, and I can't see how to change from still awaiting payment.

The purchaser should have been given a code by ebay to give to you that you need to tap in. You need to mail the buyer

The purchaser should have been given a code by ebay to give to you that you need to tap in. You need to mail the buyer
Yep a code to enter , or scan a QR code at time of collection (I had to do it yesterday) , that then allows “mark payment received” under the other actions tab

Sold a bike a week ago on eBay ,reputable dealer collected it tonight and paid via bank transfer.

How do you mark payment as received + item collected as eBay seem to have made something that used to be soooo simple soooo complex.

Searched the "help" section but to no avail as it seems the ways of doing things on eBay have changed recently.

Anyone have any ideas ?

K
Did you have it listed as cash on collection ? Then he later paid by bank transfer ?

Did you have it listed as cash on collection ? Then he later paid by bank transfer ?

It was listed as "cash on pickup - other , see listings" , in the "see listing"option it offered a bank transfer option.

So where does this "code" get entered as i have been all over the listing and order details and at nowhere can i see an option or a drop down menu to enter a code ?

K

It was listed as "cash on pickup - other , see listings" , in the "see listing"option it offered a bank transfer option.

So where does this "code" get entered as i have been all over the listing and order details and at nowhere can i see an option or a drop down menu to enter a code ?

K
When the guy came to pick up my for sale canoe the other day , he had a code for pickup on his phone , I went into my canoe for sale details and had the option to enter a pickup code or scan a pick up QR code that he would also have had . It was a first for me as well .
The only option I had for payment on that item was cash on collection though

For the motorbike eBay accepted my cash on collection.
For other items I'm selling today the ad is rejected until I accept paypal as an option, strange since ebay seem to be parting from a close association with paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom