ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

833steven

Car
mercedes-benz 124 E 220 cabriolet
Dont just think because its on ebay its the best price.Looking for a charcoal petrol vent canister filter w124 ebay 6 for sale 5 sold last one £105 late at night hovered over the buy key but then thought i phone the mb dealer tomorrow if its sold tough mb dealer £65 with vat couple of times now i have found good prices at the main dealers

I am amazed at Ebay prices for Mercedes W124 parts like a timing chain link £15 .. And another was one O ring copper seal washer for the sump plug £5 ..

Some sellers would previously get away with it as not everyone has a dealer local to them and so they could buy the part, mark it up and post it out.
Now that some dealers have ebay shops or will deliver (Grangemouth etc), I am surprised people still buy from ebay sellers. As said though, a lot of people assume ebay is the cheapest.

I only use Ebay for the bargain buy ,, on new W124 items that sellers have had for their cars and no longer need them . Or old stock at a good price .I do look for other Mercedes new parts for other members and pick them up if i see something good . .My own new parts come from Mercedes Benz of Newcastle ..they do have an Ebay shop . Just message the seller and they put the item on Ebay along with letting you know the listing number .

I am amazed at Ebay prices for Mercedes W124 parts like a timing chain link £15 .. And another was one O ring copper seal washer for the sump plug £5 ..
I've seen many like that. They should be outed.

I check prices using the MB part number at teile-profis.

R

When ours needed a new canister a couple of years back MB had no supply or any idea when they could supply. In this case eBay came to the rescue with a new genuine MB canister. However it did cost £100.

Ebay is a marketplace , whatever price you see is the price a seller wants to list it for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom