Echo Studio and Sub Woofer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
As part of my WFH Equipment I treated myself to an Echo Studio, mostly to listen to Planet Rock!๐Ÿ‘

I have also bought the Echo Sub that really enhances the Bass. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Question to all of the Electronic Engineers on this fine Forum!๐Ÿค”

Is there any Technical or other reason that prevents me from placing the Echo Studio on Top of the Sub??๐Ÿค”

I'm thinking of Interference from the Speaker Magnets etc!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„

Hi John N, I see you have a cavansite blue e class with 20 inch titanium grey wheels, what do you think of the twenties? I have 19s on mine, do you have a picture to show your grey wheels against the cavansite blue ,my wheels are diamond cut, but one day I'll need to รงhange or refurb but not sure about wheel colour to go for. P

Ps, sorry can't help with your sound system, I have a fourteen speaker Harmon Kardon sound system which is excellent, thought you would have same or Bose?

Last edited:
Hi John N, I see you have a cavansite blue e class with 20 inch titanium grey wheels, what do you think of the twenties? I have 19s on mine, do you have a picture to show your grey wheels against the cavansite blue ,my wheels are diamond cut, but one day I'll need !

I have no problems with the 20 inch, I did read up on them and many find the Ride too Harsh, but I don't!๐Ÿ˜

I struggled to get any pictures to load into this Forum, I will see if I can send some via E Mail!๐Ÿ‘

As part of my WFH Equipment I treated myself to an Echo Studio, mostly to listen to Planet Rock!๐Ÿ‘

I have also bought the Echo Sub that really enhances the Bass. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Question to all of the Electronic Engineers on this fine Forum!๐Ÿค”

Is there any Technical or other reason that prevents me from placing the Echo Studio on Top of the Sub??๐Ÿค”

I'm thinking of Interference from the Speaker Magnets etc!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„

You should be OK to do that - everything with any storage, not that I believe the Echo has storage, is all solid state these days and not affected by magnetism.

The only issues I can think of is how powerful the sub is (i.e. will it cause the Echo to vibrate off it and fall off) or will it cause additional resonance (vibration).

Trial and error should decide the outcome of those.

Hi John N, I see you have a cavansite blue e class with 20 inch titanium grey wheels, what do you think of the twenties? I have 19s on mine, do you have a picture to show your grey wheels against the cavansite blue ,my wheels are diamond cut, but one day I'll need to รงhange or refurb but not sure about wheel colour to go for. P

Ps, sorry can't help with your sound system, I have a fourteen speaker Harmon Kardon sound system which is excellent, thought you would have same or Bose?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dtbVcr5QXDRkwt7e6

There you go! I just hope the Link Works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom