ECO mode not working W246 B180 CDI Blueefficiency

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D10NCB3

Car
2012 B180 Blueefficiency CDI W246
Hey. I have a 2012 B180 W246 Blueefficiency CDI. 190k miles on the clock and in the main stoll going strong.

Recently the ECO mode has stopped working. Plugging into a diagnostic unit the only fault showing is Air Suspension Not OK (I didn't think the B180 had air suspension). Also checked the main battery... Healthy voltage.

Any ideas on other things to check/try?

Hey. I have a 2012 B180 W246 Blueefficiency CDI. 190k miles on the clock and in the main stoll going strong.

Recently the ECO mode has stopped working. Plugging into a diagnostic unit the only fault showing is Air Suspension Not OK (I didn't think the B180 had air suspension). Also checked the main battery... Healthy voltage.

Any ideas on other things to check/try?
If you mean stop/start it probably is the battery fading, mine has been like this for the last three years but it still starts fine. Mine also reports faults with features it doesn’t have, particularly secondary door locks.

Thanks for sharing... I've had a similar issue as well. The main battery checks ok (had it tested last week) but I wonder if its the Aux. Will check and report back.

Thanks for sharing... I've had a similar issue as well. The main battery checks ok (had it tested last week) but I wonder if its the Aux. Will check and report back.
I don’t think it’s got an auxiliary battery.

I don’t think it’s got an auxiliary battery.
Its in the front passenger footwell above the fuse board and under a cover. (I just went to double check myself... You had me doubting it!)

Энэ нь туслах зайгүй гэж би бодож байна.

миний б180 бас ингээд eco mode ажиллахгүй байна
хяналтын самбар дээр туслах зайн эвдрэл гэж алдаа гараад байна

миний б180 бас ингээд eco mode ажиллахгүй байна
хяналтын самбар дээр туслах зайн эвдрэл гэж алдаа гараад байна
Sorry, Google translate isn’t recognising the language.

Уучлаарай, Google Translate хэлийг танихгүй байна.
Миний b180 мөн эко горимд ажиллахгүй байна
удирдлагын самбар дээр туслах зайны гэмтэл гэсэн алдаа байна

Sorry, Google translate isn’t recognising the language.

From Mongolian:

"My b180 also doesn't work in eco mode

there is an error on the control panel that says auxiliary battery failure"

Монгол хэлнээс:

"Миний b180 мөн эко горимд ажиллахгүй байна

хяналтын самбар дээр туслах зайны эвдрэл гэсэн алдаа байна"
👍

Stop Strain in Mongolia !

Simply not required and costs more in premeture replacement parts than any fuel saving !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom