ECP discount, whats happening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boxbrownie

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML350Cdi BE now replaced, E220 2013MY just for a bit.....
Bl00min' ECP discounts, I don't understand this.....been on the site over the weekend and priced up my new front discs and pads all around and it cam to about £180 or so (without our discount)......went on this morning to reserve them and the total including our discount is now £214.......GRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Getting a bit naffed off with all the upping and downing of the discounts there!

Bl00min' ECP discounts, I don't understand this.....been on the site over the weekend and priced up my new front discs and pads all around and it cam to about £180 or so (without our discount)......went on this morning to reserve them and the total including our discount is now £214.......GRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Getting a bit naffed off with all the upping and downing of the discounts there!

Hi David,

I've just replied to your PM

Over this and last weekend we ran our Bank Holiday Sale (the final bank holiday till Christmas :( ) - During this time the prices are reduced (upto 50% off) and all promo codes are suspended (obviously we cant give 50% discount and then another 30%)

Now that we're out of the sale, the prices have gone back to normal, and all of the promo codes are active again.

Its possible that during this time, the parts you were looking at, were discounted more than 30% - meaning it would have been cheaper to buy it during the sale, than with the promo code - If you give me the part numbers, Ill have a look and if necessary, ill match the sale price for you, even though the sale is over :thumb:

Hope that makes sense?

Pat

Makes sense now thank you Pat.......I have replied to your PM

Seems the Bank Holiday sale extended way past the expected cut off date!

Not half as angry now :D

OK Monday morning brain fade here......I thought the discount was 25%....turns out we have 30%......so prices are in fact cheaper than during the sale....

Sorry for the confusion everyone......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom