ECP discount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCStubbs

Car
CLK320 Cab
Sorry if it's been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

Does the discount code work instore or is it just online?

Cheers.

Apparently, just online.

The code is MBCLUB30

It works on parts ONLINE, you can choose Home Delivery or Click & Collect

If you choose click and collect, you can collect in store in as little as 15 minutes! - plus all branches are open on Monday (check the store timings)

Hope that helps

Pat

I did my first order with ECP this week (free delivery) and was very frustrated after finding that one of the parts had a ECP sticker on it with the correct part number but inside the box was a very inferior product. Apparently it is now my problem to go through all the rigmarole of returning the dodgy part at my cost and inconvenience rather than the correct part being sent out and exchanged with the wrong one! Could be my last order and a return to GSF.

I did my first order with ECP this week (free delivery) and was very frustrated after finding that one of the parts had a ECP sticker on it with the correct part number but inside the box was a very inferior product. Apparently it is now my problem to go through all the rigmarole of returning the dodgy part at my cost and inconvenience rather than the correct part being sent out and exchanged with the wrong one! Could be my last order and a return to GSF.

I am not an interested party... just to say that from what I've seen if you contact Patrick above he will do his utmost to help make the return process as painless as possible.

Thanks for the info Pat.

As for bad experience; I have heard lots of good reports on ECP and certainly intend to use them.

Regards,

Used Southampton Branch of ECP now since Feb this year,cheaper than my previous supplier,excellent service,click & collect,30% discount of late,confirmation Email or phone call,superb!

Hi Tinkerer

I'm really sorry about that! Sounds like a labeling mistake upon reciept!

As for getting it replaced, it may not of been explained correctly, there are 2 options

1. Return the part for an exchange at your local store
2. Return the part to wembley for a full refund.

The refund would be including the postage (both to from us and to us). If you would prefer we could arrange a collection by courier

The fastest option is to exchange in store, however both options are open to you.

I hope that helps, and I'm very sorry for any trouble you faced.

Pat

a quick thanks to ECP, for the discount code, the reserve and collect, and the fact that I can go get my brake discs and pads on a bank holiday and have them on the car by 10am, about 12 hours after ordering em on a Sunday night.

Merc only had 7 sets of brakes and 2 sets of pads in the country, Tuesday would be the earliest pick up due to the understandable bank holiday closing.

Also, thanks for the discount code.

Thanks Pat,
I was surprised that a delivery of the correct part and collection of the other was not offered at the time I made my call, the cust ref number was 494550 and they gave me a return note number of RTM17337 which I guess means you can track the offending item, but please note that for some obscurre reason my email is screwed (FIXED) at the moment so the only port of contact is the phone. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks Pat,
I was surprised that a delivery of the correct part and collection of the other was not offered at the time I made my call, the cust ref number was 494550 and they gave me a return note number of RTM17337 which I guess means you can track the offending item, but please note that for some obscurre reason my email is screwed (FIXED) at the moment so the only port of contact is the phone. Thanks again.

Hi mate,

Did one of the team did you a call?

Pat

Yes thanks Pat, part being picked up on Monday which will hopefully sort out the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom