ECP getting worse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As for convenience it's hard to beat if you collect goods in person, and also really helps when you have a good guy behind the counter. lost a great guy in my local one who got a job at a main dealer.

I don’t understand ECP’s business model with regards to carparts4less (who are ECP) and who undercut each other.
Seems like madness to me.....

I don’t understand ECP’s business model with regards to carparts4less (who are ECP) and who undercut each other.
Seems like madness to me.....

I imagine it is quite simple, present two closely matched prices and people will tend to choose one or the other, either way the same company make a sale.

That I get but they have 2 separate IT systems that don’t speak to each other, ECP staffers welcome a CP4L return like you’re offering them a new hole in the head and the prices are often hugely different.
Why not just get your main brand as competitive as possible and keep overheads down?

That I get but they have 2 separate IT systems that don’t speak to each other, ECP staffers welcome a CP4L return like you’re offering them a new hole in the head and the prices are often hugely different.
Why not just get your main brand as competitive as possible and keep overheads down?

People like choice!

I have bought from CP4L and the parts shipped from Germany. They may well use different platforms in different markets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom