Ecp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichardF

Car
Sl 320
Are ECP still doing a discount for forum members? I'm after some new front shocks.

Thanks

This old chestnut again...

Lots of the same question on here, but basically they suspend club discount whilst they have a promotion on, which seems to be most of the time. However, they have said that if the price is more expensive than it would be with the discount off, they will override the system to give you the discounted price. You need to post the question in their 'How much is this' thread on here to qualify though.

try extra10 or extra5

MOT10 is live at the moment and works.:thumb:

All the forum discounts/promotion codes & "sales" are effectively fake anyway. It's marketing BS designed to make eurocraparts look cheaper than they are.

Check out other motorfactors like Midland Car spares/autopartstechnik or SKS car parts for example...

Car Radiator | Great choice of Car Radiators for any car One EIS radiator offered for my s124, not a brand i'm familiar with reduced from £97.12 to £81.12 in their "sale"
Car Radiator & Car Parts by Skscarparts Much better choice of brands i've heard of and they start at £80.03 for a Hella rad without a "sale" or any other marketing nonsense

Shock Absorber | Great choice of Shock Absorbers | Car Shock Absorbers vs Shock Absorbers Autopartstechnik only shows prices + VAT so the most expensive Sachs damper for mine showing works out at £64.56 from them (+ £8 postage IIRC) vs £80 - £93 in the ecp "sale" for Sachs. Dunno if i'm comparing the same model of Sachs damper as SKS & Autopartstechnik use the manufacturers part # while ecp use their own making it harder to work out exactly what you're getting for your £££. Maybe that's the point...

Thanks for the link. I've ordered a pair of Sachs from SKS (£155 delivered) even using the MOT10 code ECP would have been £50 more.

I've used SKS before they're okay, I prefer ECP if it's only a couple of £'s more, just for convenience. However £50 is £50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom