ECU remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

saddy91

Car
C350 sport V6 diesel
hello,

thinking about getting the car remapped after xmas sometime. been looking about and get a mix of what results i will get.

some are saying between 30-40bhp and others are say 60-70bhp the 30-40 sounds more realistic to me but wanted to know what people thought?

i've got a C350 231bhp. if anyone can recommend anywhere in yorkshire as well?

cheers
saddy

Where abouts in Yorkshire? If you're south Yorkshire then I'd recommend noble motorsports at Chesterfield. They offer custom maps on there rolling road.

Where abouts in Yorkshire? If you're south Yorkshire then I'd recommend noble motorsports at Chesterfield. They offer custom maps on there rolling road.

yeah am from south yorkshire mate, i'll give them a google. cheers :)

Is it true that you can't remove the egr software now?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have just taken a Brabus ECO Power Extra off my CLS 350 [W219] if you are interested, it is a plug and play module, for virtually all 6 cylinder diesel engines, it adds 48 PS and 80n/m of torque! comes complete with wiring loom bracket fittings and fixing instructions [easy as changing a bulb!!!]

This will fit your engine as its listed in the Brabus website:see below

Brabus - Tuning for Mercedes-Benz

Cheers Pete

At 231 bhp You're looking at 275 bhp with at least 450 lbs/ft. It goes like stink.

I have just taken a Brabus ECO Power Extra off my CLS 350 [W219] if you are interested, it is a plug and play module, for virtually all 6 cylinder diesel engines, it adds 48 PS and 80n/m of torque! comes complete with wiring loom bracket fittings and fixing instructions [easy as changing a bulb!!!]

This will fit your engine as its listed in the Brabus website:see below

Brabus - Tuning for Mercedes-Benz

Cheers Pete
It'll need to be reprogrammed for anything other than your CLS.

Take a drive to MSL performance in Birmingham......they will sort you out with a re-map before and after Dyno runs and you will not be disappointed by the customer service.

hello,

thinking about getting the car remapped after xmas sometime. been looking about and get a mix of what results i will get.

some are saying between 30-40bhp and others are say 60-70bhp the 30-40 sounds more realistic to me but wanted to know what people thought?

i've got a C350 231bhp. if anyone can recommend anywhere in yorkshire as well?

cheers
saddy

You got the top man right on your doorstep ex motorsport mapper does all my cars and is well on top of the game

You can expect a genuine 50 bhp increase

Remapping | ECU Remapping | Engine Remap | Ecu Remap | Chip Tuning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom