Edd China to leave Wheeler Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow, the comments section at the bottom of that page is fairly conclusive on the public's favourite !

While I too only really watched it for Ed's bits I met Mike once at some Land Rover thing and he was hugely pleasant. I wondered at the time whether his on screen persona was put on somewhat....

That article suggests maybe not so much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Edd!

Mike's handling this really badly. He's being defensive and arrogant. He needs to be more professional, and understand that everyone's all about Edd, not be bitter about it, just try to move on with a show that provides what people liked about the show containing Edd.

Maybe this new Mech will become as likeable as Edd and Mike will be a part of that, however the viewers receive him.

If Edd ends up with his own show, with or without a co-host, then we'll end up in a similar situation as with TG and TGT, get two car shows which you can take as you will.

Let's not forget Mikes support for Big Motoring World. Speaks volumes.

<CGDataProvider 0x4589b70>

I'd happily watch edd in a lockup with a crappy socket set from Halfords.

He was WD. The excitable puppy just did the stage managed crap

Sent using a tin can on the end of a string

I agree!

I met them both in Regents street a few years ago when they were taking part in the London to Brighton run. Both were very nice guys to talk to, natural and not arrogant. Shame WD went the way it did...

Wow, the comments section at the bottom of that page is fairly conclusive on the public's favourite !

While I too only really watched it for Ed's bits I met Mike once at some Land Rover thing and he was hugely pleasant. I wondered at the time whether his on screen persona was put on somewhat....

That article suggests maybe not so much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my homies flogged a lovely Vespa GS to Mike back in the noughties.

A few of were at the house when he came to collect and he turned up, chatted and we had a little bit of banter about cars, buying, selling and other stuff. He was a nice geezer.

I agree!

I met them both in Regents street a few years ago when they were taking part in the London to Brighton run. Both were very nice guys to talk to, natural and not arrogant. Shame WD went the way it did...

I agree, i met Mike at his dealership in Sheffield where we had quite a lengthy chat. He was very down to earth and had time for everyone that was there.

I believe this Anstead bloke is some sort of footballer, if that's the case then i'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom