Eddie Kidd's biggest leap of faith

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I watched his crash live at the bulldog 15 years ago. It only looked like a minor tumble at the time and I was surprised an ambulance was even called.

As you say though, very sad to see but at the same time he's one hell of a fighter and an inspiration for everyone.

A big Evel Knievel fan myself, but Eddie has got guts for sure. What a top bloke! :thumb:

A very worthy cause and an inspirational man. It's worth anyone's money in my book.:thumb:
Anyone who hasn't donated even a £1 is worth it this man has ball's of steel, is he still going and if so anyone know how to find out where he will be on Sunday or Monday?

A very worthy cause and an inspirational man. It's worth anyone's money in my book.:thumb:
Anyone who hasn't donated even a £1 is worth it this man has ball's of steel, is he still going and if so anyone know how to find out where he will be on Sunday or Monday?

Going by news reports he will be somewhere around 19-20-21 on this map......

http://www.serpentine.org.uk/data/images/pages/maps/London-Marathon_l.jpg

Latest news here..........

Eddie Kidd reaches Canary Wharf during massive marathon challenge - News - The Docklands

Good luck.
It will be quite emotional for you.
Its not until you ACTUALLY see him walking can you really see just how difficult it is for him to even shuffle along. The man has a will of steel and a determination only a few can appreciate.:rock:

Last edited:
An amazing struggle of mind over matter and shows what willpower can do.

Keep going Eddie

Just before his accident I met him at teddington lock studios, i was on the same tv show, Top bloke, also met his mum :)

Just before his accident I met him at teddington lock studios, i was on the same tv show, Top bloke, also met his mum :)

Dont just leave it like that!! :confused: Give us a wee bit more:thumb:

Program and what were you up to.

It was for the kilroy program, really didn't want to be there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom