Edition One Centre Caps - Matte Black & Gloss Grey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GLK

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
I have for sale two sets of Edition One Centre Caps: Matte Back & High Gloss Dark Grey.

These are good quality aftermarket caps, often sold for up to £40 per set in the UK, and not those cheap and nasty ones, that came on the market later.

I decided to stick to the red ones for now ;) hence these are for sale.

I've had a set on my car for over 18 months now, and it's still in nearly perfect condition - certainly no pitting or peeling, etc (happy to take a few pics if required).

£19.50 delivered each, or £36 for both.

27621158707_b0caa5ae62_o.jpg

40683823220_8973d7406d_o.jpg

40683824370_812cd1ed3a_o.jpg

42440090522_29c2795a58_o.jpg

42440091282_b209aa9233_o.jpg

Please PM me (click on the username and select Conversation) or email: david.glk AT mail.com

A question was asked:
Yes, the chrome star can be removed, and the cap re-lacquered or even re-painted.

I have done exactly that, to the next set of red caps I'm going to fit - the standard were gloss red body and matte black top - I fancied all high gloss.

Just to clarify - these are aftermarket caps in the AMG EditionOne form-factor, i.e. they are raised off the surface and look like this on a wheel:

26491687777_cd05eb2608_o.jpg

They will fit all standard Mercedes and AMG alloys with 75mm hub cap diameter.

If paying by PayPal, I prefer a fee-free option, so quite happy to post the caps first, and get the payment upon receipt.

Last edited:
Both sets are still available - I had quite a few enquiries, but nothing final yet (and I hate pestering people, so never "chase" a sale).

Also, again - these are AMG Edition One caps, they are not flush with the alloy surface, but stick out - this is by design, and not because they're ill fitted :rolleyes:

They really look good, and will add a bit of character to any Merc, old or new.

Gloss Grey caps are now sold, many thanks :)

Matte Black caps are still available :)

As mentioned before, should you require a gloss finish, or even a different colour altogether, the chrome stars are removable, and the base can be lacquered or painted.

I did exactly that - clear gloss lacquer - with my new set of red caps.

This has also given me the opportunity to improve on securing the chrome stars - springy lugs are fine, but good old tap with a hot screwdriver will make sure it stays in place forever ;)

Price reduction!

15% off - £16.50 delivered.

Black Matte AMG Edition One Centre Caps

Bump :) Still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom