Edna's 3rd service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Done under Service Plus. Was only an A service but they did a couple of other bits and bobs, all the usual stuff and a shiny new E280CDI to play with and not a penny for me to pay.

MOT due in a month which will also be covered and the breaks will need doing before the next service. Front have 50% wear - not bad for 35k miles :rock: Rear only 80%. No problems to report at all and she's gorgeous again.

Was fun playing in the E280 with all the toys - very very light to drive, but even better to get back in my darling girl:devil: :devil:

What was it you broke that will need doing? (Sorry, feeling pedantic this afternoon. :devil: )

Quite right too - what a stoopid typo!!:rolleyes: :eek:

What was it you broke that will need doing? (Sorry, feeling pedantic this afternoon. :devil: )

Don't worry Pammy, if he is being pedantic. We knew what you meant.

And we will be watching his spelling in future won't we?:D

He who never made a mistake never made anything.;)

Don't worry Pammy, if he is being pedantic. We knew what you meant.

And we will be watching his spelling in future won't we?:D

He who never made a mistake never made anything.;)

oh yes :devil: ;) :D

Talking about cars, has Grav spotted that ding in his car yet? :devil: :D

Done under Service Plus. Was only an A service but they did a couple of other bits and bobs, all the usual stuff and a shiny new E280CDI to play with and not a penny for me to pay.

MOT due in a month which will also be covered and the breaks will need doing before the next service. Front have 50% wear - not bad for 35k miles :rock: Rear only 80%. No problems to report at all and she's gorgeous again.

Was fun playing in the E280 with all the toys - very very light to drive, but even better to get back in my darling girl:devil: :devil:

Had my B service yesterday under Service Plus, was nice not having to part with cash on the day. Mind you I had to "educate" the service tech re the contract, never seen card before! :confused:

Had an E220 CDI, was like sitting on a jelly :rolleyes: was glad to get mine back :D

Hold the phone, 50% wear in 35k miles and they need to be changed by next service???????????????????????????????who's kiddin who:D :D

Mind you I had to "educate" the service tech re the contract, never seen card before! :confused:
And that's what I love about my dealership. Didn't even want to see the card. They just took my word for it knowing they'll just send a bill etc if I was fibbing.:D

Hold the phone, 50% wear in 35k miles and they need to be changed by next service???????????????????????????????who's kiddin who:D :D

If I was paying I'd query it - but I actually want them replacing while the contract is running so I don't have to pay anything more.;)

Last edited:
Pammy. Do you have a courtesy car written in to your Service Plus contract or is that a dealer favour. Reason for asking is a courtesy car is an exclusion in my Service Plus contract but last service the dealer offered one anyway.

Pammy. Do you have a courtesy car written in to your Service Plus contract or is that a dealer favour. Reason for asking is a courtesy car is an exclusion in my Service Plus contract but last service the dealer offered one anyway.

Dunno - never gave it a thought tbh - but it was booked when the service was booked and when I got there they upgraded from a C to the E and did it on their insurance etc. All I did was hand over my car and swapped keys and did the same on return. Doddle.

Dunno - never gave it a thought tbh - but it was booked when the service was booked and when I got there they upgraded from a C to the E and did it on their insurance etc. All I did was hand over my car and swapped keys and did the same on return. Doddle.

Same for me..

when you guys get a service done under the service contract do you ask for copy of the invoice to put with your documentation - for resale purposes?

when you guys get a service done under the service contract do you ask for copy of the invoice to put with your documentation - for resale purposes?
Yes;)

I doubt it, the dealer still wants paying by MB.

To Pay = £0.00 Vat £0.00 :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom