Eeeek! Nasty 124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

In the boot ... very practical ...

401480800_o.jpg

I rather like the interior :eek:

Not all the mad speakers , but the dash mount must have taken a bit of work , and i like the colour of the interior with the white piping , without the silly embroidery on the headrests though.

AMG kit that out , bin the gangsta rapper wheels and stick some AMG II's on it and that would be quite nice.

whitenemisis will love the red leather.

Hmm Look at the seller's "name" the bling wheels and red interior.

I guess the guy is a boxer.

I'm trying to work out where the 22" screen has been fitted??

In the boot lid - you fool... :D

Utterly execrable - but the retrim actually appears to have been well executed. :crazy:

Worth £250 of anybodies money for the screens alone!

Sorry - Howard well ahead of me...

Love the trim. Wheels are straight off pimp my ride and have to go. Quite like the rest. Maybe the screen in the boot is for entertaining the homies whilst they're pushing it to the petrol station! :D

It has only one saving grace - it's cheap (at the moment at least).

Off Topic but I'm glad I don't buy anything dodgy off Ebay considering it tells everyone what you buy - this guy is obviously into his, ahem, adult films (see buyer feedback)

:D:D

Off Topic but I'm glad I don't buy anything dodgy off Ebay considering it tells everyone what you buy - this guy is obviously into his, ahem, adult films (see buyer feedback)

maybe he broke up with his girlfriend in the summer of '07 :D

I hate that about the wipers. I don't I've ever seen a set of straight ones!

The owner of the Daily Express is also into smutty films:)

Retrim is by 'A.N.S. Motors'.

That's an unfortunate set of initials to have plastered all over the seats. o)

For all that money spent it is still grubby. Stone chips on the front under the headlights and look at the dirty sides to foot wells. Money spent in all the wrong areas and for the wrong reasons.

Wheels are guff also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom